Spartans Home

New Start

custard~SPARTA~

I have kicked everyone that was in the alt trading clan [LOSCT] so we can use the original [LOSC] clan name. [LOSCT] still exists for alts if we need it.

Using Kingston/Port Royal as a base has always been difficult because that is were a lot of PvPers go to pick easy fights so I have raised funds and built a clan warehouse in Brangmans Bluff this is WSW of Kingston/Port Royal 45 minutes travel in a Basic Cutter.

Brangmans Bluff has already been taken by GB is surrounded by ports a very short distance apart with all resources needed to build basic ships and repairs it is also not next door to a freeport so it is a good location for shipbuilding. It may not be a good location for hunting AI in the open world for ranking up as surrounding ports are gobbled up by GB but this would remain a problem even in KPR.

Today I am going to try to raise hostility on the closest shallow port Mosquito Cay which we could take for ourselves if we had enough online.

The wipe removed all Rank etc, the quickest way to regain rank to do the tutorials and the exams the rewards are almost priceless at this stage.

The last two exams give the following rewards.

First Lieutenant rank, 500 Rig Repairs, 500 Hull Repairs, 1000 Rum, Rattlesnake Ship Note

Master and Commander, 1000 Rig Repairs, 1000 Hull Repairs, 2000 Rum, Hercules Ship Note, Naval Clock upgrade

The exams are achievable if you have PVE experience and a little luck, for beginners you would need a little guidance

Sink first ship taking as little damage on one side as possible take it's repairs and rum, fix your sails and stay a safe distance away spend and hour if you have to replenishing your crew and fixing ship you should have enough armour on one side and enough crew to board and win.

Angling your ship to deflect incoming fire is more important than getting a broadside into the enemy, time is your friend.

Do passenger delivery missions if you feel frustrated and build up funds for when you have passed.

Gregg and I have raised hostility and set a Port Battle for tommorrow, I have politely asked a friendly clan for assistance ROFL

Maintenance for port is only 4k per day (about) unless we decide to set a timer, I can probably fund the maintenance on my own even with a timer.

We have a few days to decide what way we want to go, I should probably find out if the GB clans have a preference for a defense window before we make a decision.

Edit -  ROFL I believe you misinterpreted  my ingame message it meant to say please leave the 100k I deposited in bank not please make a deposit yourself apologies mate

Edited by custard~SPARTA~
  • Haha 1

My to do list

Find out who to talk to on Brit Chat to get our own channel, need to speak to Nitrobille

Find out were GB ships are going to be built and shmooze until we can get on owners friends list (prefered) or request clan membership for one of our alts to allow us to get the benefit of building ships there

Edited by custard~SPARTA~

Thanks Forrester did Cent pass the exam?

We have set a Port Battle for Serrana for SPARTA it's a shallow port so Forrester capped a Lynx so Cent can take part in the PB and earn a Victory mark (we can do this for anyone that wishes to join)

Santillas is a PB set for a friendly clan GA

Forrester has a Workshop in Sandy Bay for making repairs and crafting rum he is harvesting Sugar, Fir Log and Coal there.

I have built a Forge in Sandy Bay for making cannons I am harvesting Hemp in Prinzapolka and Iron in Gracious a Dios.

@Forrester~SPARTA~ I think our clan warehouse should be in Sandy bay if you agree I will move it.

Good job on finding out info 👍

However you will have to be in BASTD to get the shipbuilding benefit or we have to be on there friends list