Spartans Home

Sparta Lower

Looking around on the net keeping track of the deals came across this Sparta lower for you AR-15 builders Its a Sparta lower.

I think that spikes tactical is getting a bit stupid with some of the lower mods they are doing, thought this should be broght to light . We don't have any AR-15 builders here at sparta except me.

Black

x58212_png_pagespeed_ic_KcxEWi-tf5.jpg

x58213_png_pagespeed_ic_02Lru8eZ9O.jpg

Painted

Order one of these up and you can build your own offical Sparta AR-15

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

wow, so how long have they been making stuff like that? I haven't seen anything like that since it was fashionable to etch shotguns

Don't have to be a gun smith to build one, all you have to be able to read and follow instructions and have a few tools. All the engineering is done for ya,  Buy the parts and tools and put it together. The lower is required to be registered due to it has the #s on it. Order it and have it sent to your local gun shop, sign the paper and pay for it and out the door you go. It is cheaper to build your own rather then buying one complete, but the prices have fallen now due to the market is flooded with ARs

With a mag in it, I don't think it will snag, due to that is kind of forward of the body when holding it.

A little pricy for the Sparta lower, they have a crusader one as well. I have sceen one that is a skull head and a few outhers, they have been out for a couple of years now

https://spikestactical.com/collections/stripped-lowers/

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~