Spartans Home

Asset Wipe (Not Ships)

custard~SPARTA~

https://forum.game-labs.net/topic/28456-forthcoming-patch-and-wipe-info/

If you want to take advantage of the skill books and dubloons I have been collecting, get to Brangmans Bluff read any books that are in the Clan warehouse that you do not have and take out some dubloons to craft yourself the very expensive skill books like Navy Loodsman.

This knowledge when learnt will stay on your Steam account if you ever decide to pick the game up again.

Probably 7 days before wipe.

Edit: XP and crafting rank is 100% definitely going to be wiped the only thing that will stay is 'knowledge learnt' the NA forums have just melted

Edited by custard~SPARTA~

There has been an edit to the post by Admin, books will not be wiped however dubloons probably will so any dubloons not used in 6 days time I will craft into books.

@Forrester~SPARTA~ your victory marks are going to go so if you don't mind I would like to turn them into ships BIG ONES 

Building ships to use resources about to be wiped

1 x Buccentaure fast Live Oak/White Oak (for a lucky Forrester a fast  2nd rate 'really ffs' didn't think they existed)

1 x Bellona Teak/White Oak (unlucky mate standard)

I did want to build myself a teak/white oak L'Ocean but the are being ****wads and have increased the Teak needed to +50%

Edited by custard~SPARTA~

Because I can

2 x Fir Fir Victory's built

2 x Fir Berm Cedar Bellona's built

1 each for you and me Forrester, you going to like the Bellona's they came out rather nice