Spartans Home

Division 2

PitDog~SPARTA~

Now that everyone is pushing into the upper tier Worlds start paying attention to those talents on your weapons and gear! even though the gear is a low gear score you can save pieces with a particular talent on it and when you get a higher gear score for that type of equipment or weapon you can transfer it to the new weapon at the recalibration station.

A list of talents I look for to try out (just my personal opinion) 

Weapons

Assault Riffle - Optimist, Preservation

SMG - Optimist, Close & Personal, Steady Handed

Gear

Mask-Dialed in

Chest- Berserk (Weapon DMG), Unbreakable (Armor Defense)

Holster-Fill'er up

Backpack-On the ropes (weapon DMG), Efficient (defensive) Safeguard (healing)

Gloves-Opportunistic (Damage), Wicked (DMG ifi status effect on enemy), Clutch (defensive repair)

kneepads-Braced (weapon handling), Patience (Armor repair)

This is a GREAT google doc that list talents so you can plan your build.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT9cuFYaxTl1zwVpNkcPLIFq1aI8vzdm_GEVi7kff_23oO7qEEbihitnb_JiWcxq3x5Cpjhp9xe9LCr/pubhtml

Good Luck and let's try to get geared up for the new 8 man raid releasing soon. 

2.1 update released

https://www.vg247.com/2019/04/16/the-division-2-t-pose-crafting-bench-bug-fixes/

• Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs could get stuck in a T-pose when being killed out of view.
  • Fixed another issue with the Revive Hive not working properly. We are still working on instances where the skill sometimes will not resurrect players.
  • Fixed an issue where the Gila Guard brand gear could not be donated to the Campus Daily Project “Brand Request: Gila Guard”.
  • Fixed an issue where the Crafting Bench upgrade blueprint would not be granted to players when moving from one World Tier to another.
  • Fixed an issue where the two piece bonus of the True Patriot gear set would not trigger correctly.
  • Like 1

been looking through commendations, only just realised that you have to claim the rewards by holding F on each one you have completed.

Highly recommend that you wait until you are at Tier5 to collect the rewards, so that the Crates that you receive are more useful.

• 2 weeks later...

just for info, hardwire component drop locations for the project

M grand Washington

C Jefferson trade center

B federal emergency bunker

G Lincoln memorial

H air and space museum

K bank headquarters

Invaded or non invaded on any difficulty will work

Yea I have 3 of the 6 finished unfortunately I am not motivated to finish with how lack-luster the sets turned out to be, True Patriot's is the only set I see to be useable in certain situations such as maybe the raids.