Spartans Home

New Patch coming out....

lol, check this post out over at the ubisoft forums....

Hello AllI am pleased to bring you news of a download content pack for GRAW 2 PC which will be available from Wednesday 13th February 2008 The DLC is packaged as a 1.05 patch, meaning it auto-installs when you launch the game.Features and updates: Existing Levels of the Single player mode now playable in multiplayer:o Mission 01 (Sierra, night level) (MP Mode : RvsA)o Mission 03 (MP Mode : RvsA)o Mission 04 (MP Mode : Coop)o Mission 07 Hacienda (MP Mode : Coop)o Mission 08 (MP Mode : RvsA & Deathmatch)Exclusive additional weaponso Shotguno SAWFixes and updateso Fixes synchronisation & disconnections errors in multiplayer.
and that's what we waited for all this time.... :lol:EDIT: i stand corrected. The patch has a few more things, but this guy from ubisof apparently didn't really have a list. Either way, as much as i hate to say, "too little too late" :(

I can only see it limping on without a decent editor (at least something usable by noobs like me) it's content that drives the game.

Well, Viipers spam keeps finding new ways...lol, Id love a COD5, more planet based than the pictures represent, hopefully they wont make it too tough to run on an older system. 4 was ok, could have most of the eye candy and it ran real nice. Plus, when you battle in cod4 there isnt the same psychological effect when you get taken out.