Spartans Home

What is everyone playing?

Hunter~SPARTA~

Brer, Direwolf and I have begun playing World of Warships again. Steel said he would join us. I invited Halli to a division the other night when I saw him in game, but he ignored me.

I play PUBG. Brer, Steel, Gunther and Direwolf play War Thunder. Phisher and MH6 and EMT still play Rainbow 6: Siege. etc. But volume of players has been down as stated by Zeno.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

NoScream. I'm married. I still play. Engaged isn't married, so I understand it will be less freedom, but... no excuse for not getting on once in awhile and being sociable. Text me or something sometime.

cheeky *ugger...

More work being engaged, have to show commitment... like in world of tanks.... lol

Married, you done hard work, now go out and earn the bread so she can be happy spending it...

you get loads of free time, plus sex goes to one a year... so I hear, birthdays....

I'll be on .. watch this space....

Also have to make room in my little house for all her world... FFS, computer room going...

on topic

WOT on EU1 & EU2

love you all...

• 5 years later...

Couldn't be bothered to start a new post!!

Lots of games being played in the Sparta community at the moment, with the focus around WarThunder, DCS and Starcitizen. 

Given that these are all multiplayer, and we all want to play them to various degrees with each other, it's probably a good idea to sort a bit of a schedule so that those that want to - can arrange their social lives accordingly.

Apparently people do other things - no idea who they are or what those things could be? but hey ho.

From my own perspective, I'll be doing the following

Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday - Starcitizen 18.30//20.00 WarThunder or DCS 20.00//22.00

Thursday -  DCS 20.00//22.00

Friday - Starcitizen 18.30//22.00

Saturday - WarThunder or DCS 18.30//20.00 Starcitizen 20.00//22.00

Sunday - Any?

Edited by Cent~SPARTA~