Spartans Home

Tv series, what are you wacthing

Athlon64~SPARTA~

Band of Brothers was an excellent show, which I have already watched 3 times from start to finish. I have not watched peeky blinders yet, but I have heard of it.

I have watched Altered Carbon, which I thought was superb. This series is finished so you can binge watch it. I have also been watching Counterpart. This is an ongoing show currently up to episode 6. So far this is very compelling.

I need to catch up on the Blacklist and Designated Survivor.

If you havent seen it the Last Ship is worth a watch

Battlestar Galactica (again)

Westworld

Walking Dead (up to date)

Fear the walking Dead (series 3)

Taboo, awesome cannot wait for the next (and last) series

My son is trying to get me to watch a lot of the Marvel stuff starting at Daredevil he is up to date having watched The Punisher

I am reading a lot too, currently on Stalingrad by Antony Beevor

Im big into the walking dead, went on a short vacation to where they film it on location in Senola georga, and saw Alexandra, woodbury., took a tour to hersels farm, and a small town where it is written on the wall away with you, and saw morgons up stair apartment he was it in seasion 1 , And stood in the exact spot there Merle died and sat at the table where the govener and rick met at in the barn. I got pics for you custard if you want to see them.

Black sails, finally season4 on Netflix, (though ​I like my blue-ray box better....)

Outlander (waiting for the next season)

The last Kingdom (waiting for the next season)

Auswitz the BBC docu, just finished

Shooter (waiting for the next season)

wanna see Strike back one day (havent seen the last season yet)

And I hate it they stopped Legends in its track, that was a good series too)

Edited by Forrester~SPARTA~

A lot of good mentions so far... a few more worth a watch:

American Gods - Super weird, but interesting take on traditional religious deities verse modern idols

The Americans - Follows a pair of Russian spies living in America during the Cold War

Billions - US Attorney General goes after a shady investment titan

Mindhunter - Set in the 70's, following FBI agents that first begin to study serial killers

Shameless (US version) - White trash family living on the southside of Chicago

Vikings - ... I think you can guess what this is about

Saw shameless, The americans,

When you arrive into woodbury the first shop to go to is the walking dead cafe, and get you zombie strenth coffie, it will wake up the dead, service is slow there

20171117_105942_zpsve2kol7x.jpg

20171117_105946_zps3pmcvkag.jpg

Then go to NIC and NORMANS resturant, thats daryls place you know norman reedis, good food, cold beer

20171117_125408_zps7fzdl83v.jpg

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

Saw strike back with Andrew lincon, But he disappeared after 2 epasodes. The pacific is real good, a bit graffic Thank god for water cooled brownings 45s and shotguns. Kind of made the war on the outher front look calm

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~