Spartans Home

now here's the plan

Forrester~SPARTA~

Guys, with the current state of Naval action, we have the opportunity to do some great port gaining, thus getting conquest marks and gaining moneys and such.

Not many play these days. I'd say we get a port at Tumbado and start grabbing ports, for instance some shallow ones because they are able to be taken by mercurys allowing everyone to participate.

This game has become a clan vs clan game.....

Update:

I have joined the Brit side, and am sailing with Custard Cent and Samurai

We want to make a fresh start around Bonacca, grab 1-2 shallow ports and one 4th rate to get us going.

But we could use more players for the good of fun and jolly adventures....

So if you had a plan to play the game again, or buy it now is the time. The more the merrier.

I will open up Brewers and build buildings to produce Stone and Hemp

As Sam has already done that I will open up a shipyard at Black River - Done, also some resources for Forrester to build a workshop are in Black River

I am a little unsure we should attempt to take many ports because of maintenance costs (we don't need to make this a job for anyone) but I would love to try for one just for giggles

Edited by custard~SPARTA~

Good deal, we'll go for brewers to see what happens.

Fun fact I just got asked if we would like to join ARMED clan, the Aussie (and US) clan of Jeheil himself

BTW no worries about port flipping max numbers, each country can flip 3 ports against each country, so if there are 3 neutral ports flipped we cant do one, but otherwise its ok.

Port battles happen 22 hours after the port is flipped

Edited by Forrester~SPARTA~

Question

Would you prefer Rattlesnake Heavies and not Mercs I have been grinding a lot and can buy permits etc

In shallow port battles Rattle is the current ship to have

Update.

Samurai, Forrester, Cent and I have been playing with GA.

The server numbers are shocking 100 to 140 ppl when I am online but we were never the greatest at PvP, GA gives members Vics and Heavy Rattlesnakes for port battles the map wipe made most of the ports neutral so every clan is taking ports in PBs against AI.

No idea what is going to happen when the clans run out of neutral ports to take but it could prove interesting, the important changes for us are the return of missioning for earning gold/having fun and they have two ships you can buy with combat marks so you do not need any resources to build them so replacing ships isn't the agonising ball ache it was when they removed the durabilities and the ability to earn money.

• 2 weeks later...