Spartans Home

Steam summer sale

Witcher 3, Prey, Shadow of Mordor, Total War Warhammer, GTA V and to a lesser extent, Dying Light, Dishonored 2, Tomb Raider

All great singleplayer games (some also have multi), all heavily discounted. Pick them up if you haven't already! I definitely recommend Witcher, Prey, and Mordor, as well as GTA V if for some reason you haven't played that yet.

I have had 770 hours of entertainment from this game, it was a good game to play as a team. At the moment they are sorting out the in game mechanics/economy, as result there has been one wipe and there will be at least one more. After the wipes I will get back into the game. It offers opportunities in combat, trading and crafting. I certainly enjoyed the trading and combat (although useless at combat). It is a game that doesnt suffer to much from latency issues so people from the US and Europe can play together without much problem.

I would recommend this game, but recognise that It will probably only really pick up again a little later on. Having said that, some are still playing it now.

I hope this helps.

Naval Action ia a nice but time consuming game to play, especially since the wipe the game has become harder, and more demanding for teamplay.

Samurai and me are playing on the US side (currently at war with good ol Britain) and we joined a small but nice clan. the clan has about 30 members of which 15 are "active" Starting to do group missions again to get a few new players up and running, so if you'd like Ill take you along on that road.

Yes we do expect another wipe, but since the last one took longer to come than exoected I think the next one might be a year away.... And I have to say, i didn't mind the wipe that much, sailing cutters again is fun...