Spartans Home

Ok... this guy is very good.

I don't watch this show, but this video came up as one that may interest me. I have to say this young man's talent is impressive.

This video says it all, this is very difficult to do in a manner camera's do not catch it.... he is very good.

It does look incredible, but to me this is a mix of physical "magic" with a bit of tech. I think the surface is a very hi res monitor, so the teleporting and transformation is cgi supplemented by physical sleight of hand with impeccable timing.

Alternatively its just magic.

he is using a mix of technologies I think. His "magic" is in his table. I did detect movement in his table as coins apparently moved long distances.

Indicating to me he is likely using electro magnets with the coins actually lying on something closer to a "metallic gelatin".

It is also possible the coins just turn flat black or bright silver depending on the polarity of current or field applied.

But his presentation is pretty good, he is using technology in a very interesting way like many "great magician's" of history.

Edited by Zathrus~SPARTA~