Spartans Home

Wipe has happened

custard~SPARTA~

Linky for patch notes

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/20283-mega-patch-100/

DO NOT USE YOUR REDEEMABLES UNTIL WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME PAGE WITH WHICH SERVER WE WANT TO PLAY ON AND AS WHICH NATION.

As for server I will play on the Global one as the EU server locks the port battles so everyone outside the EU will never get to play in one unless they play at unusual times. I do not mind playing as Spanish, British, US or Dutch.

Edited by custard~SPARTA~

No mate, this asset wipe was to test some changes made.

There will be one more wipe on game release, there is no confirmed date yet for this.

To be honest I think most of our original approach to this game may have been wrong we were all obsessed by gaining rank instead of actually learning how to sail in the battle instances this made everyone but Slain an average PVP player at best.

I plan on learning to sail better this time

Edited by custard~SPARTA~

US is where we started :thumbsup: as long as nobody uses their redeemables we can move Nation without penalty anyway

In the Brits there were 2 large German Clans, in the Dutch were 1 aussie, and 2 British clans, US had clans of US, UK Dutch, and Germans. So that shouldn's withold us from anything.

I will be online from sathurday evening on, family weekend at a familiar place for Panic and Rizzla (willl try to take a picture of the cabin)

As far as I know grinding has become much much much harder, building ships can be a severe pain. So joining with another clan to get bigger numbers could be wise. We should try to make it on sathurday to the british TS and see what is being said, and whom we could join up with maybe. Or we should really try to get some new members for our shipping crews...

Edited by Forrester~SPARTA~

Luggage redeemed EVERYTHING as a Brit before we could talk to him.

I think Sam has redeemed a Trader Brig and that's about it.

We really should make a decision as to what Nation we want to be on game release, personally I am thinking stay Brit as it appears to be the center of an awful lot of action.

We have plenty of action in the US I redeemed most of my stuff (except the bigger ship) and the forged papers.

Mars is getting organised to play a role in the nation, but we could use the site for ordering mats to be built and a few more players.

Mars are a good bunch but not very keen on voice comms at the mo, they are looking into a discord channel, i said we could use Sparta TS, but they dont know Sparta so are a bit anctious about safety and such

Guys you are missiong a whole lot of fun, and a lot os shabazzle going on. Major clan left the US to go brit, Me and Sam are still in a US clan, but the Brits are taking our trade, so we might jump over to the Brits again, although Sam is not happy.

Well see in 1-2 weeks what will happen.....