Spartans Home

read carefully please

Forrester~SPARTA~

But I thought this was Alpha/ Beta . When the real game starts will this change?

Forrester's post only concerned ppl that have an existing account and have ranked up somewhat.

Because they are messing about with the two servers you are going to receive a redeemable for the Rank and and Crafting Experience you have earned during Alpha you may only use this redeemable one time on an existing account so those of us that currently play on the server labeled EU and want to move to the renamed global server that is US based we have to be careful we do not lose our rank.

• Like 1

Ok thanks, I have created a character on the US server and I have initiated a battle on all servers, leaving as soon as I could.

Do you know if Floyd has done this mate?

I am not sure if on reading the changes being made at the moment Floyd will be very happy (ships only have one durability) however the response on the forums has been more positive than I have ever seen since we started playing.

Is the consensus that we will be moving to the Global server? Is this verified to be the current US PVP server?

I'm fine with whatever, so if you guys wanted to just stay on the EU-only server (which is the current EU server as I recall) I'd be OK with that. My fear is someone will come back to Naval Action later on who did not do a battle this month on the US server and will have lost all their stats.

Is the consensus that we will be moving to the Global server? Is this verified to be the current US PVP server?

I'm fine with whatever, so if you guys wanted to just stay on the EU-only server (which is the current EU server as I recall) I'd be OK with that. My fear is someone will come back to Naval Action later on who did not do a battle this month on the US server and will have lost all their stats.

That is also my concern

However I hope they are going to merge both PVP servers on game launch and as long as absent players haven't used there redeemables they will be able to that point, always be optimistic :bleh:

Floyd has done the neccesary, I have told Cent, but will explain it to him in more detail. I will spread the word to Luggage, Samurai and Slain through steam.

Thank you top man

It was me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have also done as instructed - I very much enjoyed it the other night too. I have no idea how the new mission thingy works but i can still sink a Snow with my 3rd rate :)

Jeheil's latest video it gives a good overview of the recent changes to game mechanics