Spartans Home

Patch 9.97

custard~SPARTA~

Fine woods have been removed the ports are buying them but check prices as some low lives have placed buy orders I am 30,000,000 better off :D (and 10,000,000 on the alt)

Shipbuilding is possible again

Open World speeds increased by 20%

Hostility bombs never go over 50% hostility

Notes here

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/17772-patch-997-events-minor-crafting-changes-and-other-things/&page=1

• 2 weeks later...

Yep the current stockpile is only for use until game release when all assets get wiped the only think we are told we keep is rank both crafting and fighting.

We even lose ship blueprints.

This is why I said to Zeno and anyone else that needs to please use resources and materials in the warehouse to build small ships to get your crafting rank up.

If you run out of resources in KPR I still have a fair bit in Little River, although making these Victories for everyone I didn't realise how hard Compass Wood is to come by.

I have 4 Victory's to give away all built to PB specs.

One is for Floyd cos I have been using his labour contracts to help build them.

Custard Can I ask you to build me a fast Indiaman I have bermudan cedar (Flatts) and high grade notes (Kingston).

No probs, it's actually a tiny bit faster built out of fir but made in Bermuda I will see what I have mate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dunno, I have to say the game is great fun at the moment, port battles have improved, piracy is a bit less of an issue, though at timers lacking portbattles frogs, danes, pirates and the occacional spaniard take a gamble around KPR. Sometimes met by an overwhelming Brit fleet, sometimes not.

I dropped my port in the Bermudas, and harass the frogs out of Dutch territory, and the spaniards from US territoru, and freeports. Almost level 50 crafting, and almost rear admiral.....