Spartans Home

SPARTA HAS BEEN WAR DECKED

Maj3stic~SPARTA~

Ok here is some constructive ways to protect yourselves.

Present Corperation

1 - Fly around in average ships you can afford to loose not that big BS

2 - They will try to gank you solo not as a group

3 - All fly to another area and open a hanger there and resume your corp services (20 Jumps)

4 - Do not operate around your main corp hanger in New Caldari ... They be waiting for you.

If you move area they have to find you, If they are smart which i doubt, they can find you easy using the right agent but are they smart and do they have the money?.

Exploring another sector is not such a bad idea either and also have several hangers

Now would you like to have some fun with them ? ... I bet you do !

Open another corporation with the same name just a slight variation that you can hardly pick.

All go and join this corporation so in 24 hr Concorde will protect you again

Your present corp Ceo you get to resign and in place you place an Alt in the CEO chair to keep corp open. Then you make a new corp with similar name you can fly freely in this corp and you might get lucky and see one of the tossers attack your player name and get instant concord dead !

Meanwhile you just cruise around having fun again also hopeing the morons are stupid and not the brightest bulbs in the pack. Remember you can also have another trial account to taunt these guys further with similar player names as well.

Use you brains guys and you will make fools of these tossers :)

I'll continue to run missions for you if you want as I'm not concerned about them at all, they attack me they get concorded to hell ! and let them WarDek my corp ... will cost them a pretty penny to do that and we have pilots who will return from 0.0 simply to kick there butts every moment of the day. I just can't fight your battle for you guy's, Spoke to my CEO regarding this and it's not as bad as it appears. But i can't do missions in low sec with you in case i start something that gets outa hand and comes back on my team.

Hope this helps :)

L8R

Ok here is some constructive ways to protect yourselves.

Present Corperation

1 - Fly around in average ships you can afford to loose not that big BS

2 - They will try to gank you solo not as a group

3 - All fly to another area and open a hanger there and resume your corp services (20 Jumps)

4 - Do not operate around your main corp hanger in New Caldari ... They be waiting for you.

If you move area they have to find you, If they are smart which i doubt, they can find you easy using the right agent but are they smart and do they have the money?.

Exploring another sector is not such a bad idea either and also have several hangers

Now would you like to have some fun with them ? ... I bet you do !

Open another corporation with the same name just a slight variation that you can hardly pick.

All go and join this corporation so in 24 hr Concorde will protect you again

Your present corp Ceo you get to resign and in place you place an Alt in the CEO chair to keep corp open. Then you make a new corp with similar name you can fly freely in this corp and you might get lucky and see one of the tossers attack your player name and get instant concord dead !

Meanwhile you just cruise around having fun again also hopeing the morons are stupid and not the brightest bulbs in the pack. Remember you can also have another trial account to taunt these guys further with similar player names as well.

Use you brains guys and you will make fools of these tossers :)

I'll continue to run missions for you if you want as I'm not concerned about them at all, they attack me they get concorded to hell ! and let them WarDek my corp ... will cost them a pretty penny to do that and we have pilots who will return from 0.0 simply to kick there butts every moment of the day. I just can't fight your battle for you guy's, Spoke to my CEO regarding this and it's not as bad as it appears. But i can't do missions in low sec with you in case i start something that gets outa hand and comes back on my team.

Hope this helps :)

L8R

All great info MUTILATER

2008.02.04 03:50

Towers Inc. has declared war on Legion of SPARTA Corporation.

After 24 hours fighting can legally occur between those involved.

we have till 0330 AM GMT to sort our plan out

THATS 2330 EST !!!!!

THE PLAN

I love muts. Idea to open another corp called

NEW CORP

Legion of sparta corporation.

NOTICE the addition of the full stop in the name? the original corp is " Legion of sparta corporation"

THE TIcker for the NEW CORP is LOSC.

THIS JOB NEEDS TO BE DONE BY one of you guys

YOU WILL NEED CORP SKILLS IN

CORPORATION MANAGMANT 2

this is for all our chr. to join

SOCIAL LEVEL 3

ETHNIC RELATIONS 2

This is because we are from different races and we need to all join

EMONEY ALT Charactor needs to take Legion of sparta corporation over

I WILL COMM with him if he gets on Teamspek or we will have to get someone alt trained to do it.

I will fly around after work and open 3 new offices all 25 jumps apart !!

You guys need to add RATKILLER2 & JOVOICH DUDES to your buddies list !!

RATKILLER2

JOVOICH

darkanious dread

This why you know when they are not online and you can do the above in safety.

Buy a cheap FRIGATE like we discussed !!!! with Slain and kit it up for running about.

While ratkiller 2 is off line (REMEMBER ADD TO YOUR BUDDIES) move your

favorite ship to one of the new offices when open later today.

DONT VISIT JITA while they are online, they may hangout there !!

JOVAVICH IS ALREADY CAMPED OUT IN NEW CALDARI !!!

HE CANNOT SHOOT YOU TILL 2330 EST or 0330 GMT

MOVE OUT will be when dick is offline !!

One of our alts will have to quit LOSC to act as a scout outside New Caldari to

see if jovavich friend is outside

1 - Don't stress ... Just stay in station where you can not be targeted.

2 - Leave the original corp and join the new one when it's up and running.

3 - Once in the new corp you have the protection of Concorde again.

However ... Did you piss these guys off by smak talking big to em in local ?, Or was it just something simple like one of you told em to go annoy someone else ? If so that was enough bait to get a Wardek.

I would really like to know the FULL sequence of events that transpired as i can possibly offer you a solution to you woes, However i need to know HOW DEEP the rabbit hole goes :)

If they really want you they will just Wardek your new group as well, Remember this costs them money to do, As i stated before move 15-20 jumps away and continue as usual, they need to find where you are again. However they can again "Pay" for the information.

Continue to moniter there team members list !! Why your wondering ? ... Because they will suddenly grow in members who join to aid the war effort. Once the war starts they will pick up more also and even a few mercenaries to boot ... Merc's cost them money also. Know the enemy, use all your resources to keep an eye on who and where they are situated and in what gang power they are roaming and time each player is online. Keep it all in a thread so you can get information fast.

Do they know the Sparta TS and Forum ? ... you want to hope not !! This thread should be hidden for Sparta trusted eyes only. Make sure no "Guests" can see this thread.

You could also try a diplomatic solution but do not bribe them as they will simply take your money and hold you to ransom again, If they have lots of money to waste each week Dekin you well this could be a 4 month long road you travel.

My Advice also is to REMOVE your BASE away from near Jita as many noob's get wardek'd there.

Find a nice quiet spot like Uitra (Where my base was dead end 4 jumps out of Jita) However this might not be a good idea as only one gate to camp for them 23/7

Play it cool and calm ... Try not to get into a firefight as you will be out gunned if they are organised, and make them work hard and have no fun watching and waiting to hopefully get one of you here and there. I suggest you also create a bookmark in systems you frequent most on the fringes so you have somewhere to run to if they have a gank squad on a gate, Also keep in a fast ship so they cant scram you before you make it to warp inside a gate.

Sorry to say i WILL NOT be offering any of you missions while your Dek'd, as soon as you join my fleet I'm a target also and don't need any of this coming back on my corp.

Anyway good luck and I'll be talking to you in the mean time :)

I'll do what i can to aid your endevours and Gordon and Flak have offered me advice thus far to extend to help you guys, Nice when both my CEO's wish to help my friends also hey !!

Jovoich and Ratkiller2 are two wannabe pirates that love to go around the Jita area and harass people for no reasons.

These guys, while yes, they are a pain in the ass, I dont think this war dec will amount to much. They have been playing the system, and very well, to get people to shoot at them.

I hope they dont pod kill one of us, because then, I will really get pissed.

THIS THREAD SHOULD BE MOVED TO PRIVATE AREA so Towers Inc cant see our discussions.

Edited by Medic~SPARTA~

Nobody would fight the guy, that ticked him off. This was episode #3 where noone would take his bait. We were just minning with some protection from the astroid-rats. Mostly my fault. There was alot of us there but I think I was too yappy. This is his way of forcing everyone to fight. Then there is no excuse. Others in the area said this is a very common that when people who want to stay around or small corps do and dont want to fight he does this so he can.

Edited by DrNo~SPARTA~

Well I think the whole New LOSC. corp thing is a good idea. But First I think one of us should lose a ship to him. Maybe two of us. Nothing big or important, just something that will put up a small fight with the intent to lose.

This will bring him to a false sense of comfort and when one or two of us switch to the new corp and un-dock, he will be ready to shoot because he thinks we are going to lose. Not only to we need to set him and Povoich up for failure, we need to bait them in as well. Give them the tactical advantage for a moment and then make them realize that we have hired Concord to do our bidding. (so to speak.)

I am willing to lose a ship with Jennifer Davis. I have a good clone for her as we speak in case she gets podded. The best way to do this is to go out in a pair and open up on them, get waisted then dock again. Always stay within range of the dock, so you can avoid being podded.

Any thoughts on this?

If pride isnt an issue, there is a surrender option that I havent had time to look into. Dont know what the repercusions are. Possibly not excalating the issue will bore him away. How do we know when the "war" is over. Ill do what ever is asked. I put some isk in Saturday night into the corp account to help pay for "war" expenses.

Lol. The surrender option has an issue. You just cant say "I surrender" and its all over. Only the CEO's of each corp. can do it which makes sense but isn?t the real issue either, both CEO's (ours and Ratboy) must agree to it via an option button in the Corporate window under wars and mutually call it off. I would think that at this time ratboy has something to prove and wouldn?t be willing until either he is satisfied in his own mind or, we convince him that he is satisfied in his own mind. So unless something occurs, surrender is a pretty week option. You can pay the agressor off if they agree to a value but I think none of us could live with that option as it is the same as blackmail whci I might add does occur alot in Eve apparently. The agressor declares war for no reason, and demands a payoff to cancel it. If youve watched gangster movies you can see where this will go. Anyways, I thought Id do some looking into this. On the website all I could locate was in the player manual and old postings that go back to 2004. The players manual talks about it under corporate management.

REMEMBER to add these 3 to your buddies list, they are Tower Inc.

By doing this you can see when they go on and off line.

RATKILLER2

JOVOICH

darkanious dread

Shadow XII

The 3 tits, mark their standings to -8.0 so you know they are bad

We have moved to PAARA

PAARA VI MOON 2

School of applied knowledge.

3 jumps from New caldari and 2 from Jita.

We are in the CITADEL REGION

NEW CORP & NAME WILL BE SETUP in 4 hours

you will need to leave the old one, there is a 24hr grace period before you can leave, remember

RATKILLER will have kill rights and so will you after 0350 GMT or 2350 EST

their website if you wanna look at it.

http://towersinc.griefwatch.net/?p=main

Dont think so. Sorry I couldnt help more, my drones turned out to be pretty weak and I thought I had enough ammo for the confrontation but we lasted way longer than I expected us too and I ran out of that and ended up just sitting there taking fire. I was pushing the warp button as my ship was at 95% gone as I thought it would explode and I could escape with my pod but the ship warped out before it blew I guess and that was that.

Like thats a big suprise. Im not interested in going back into combat with the guy. In my view we showed him we wernt scared or intimidated and gave it our best shot with what we had even knowing that our chances were very slim. Im really proud of all you guys.

Edited by DrNo~SPARTA~