Spartans Home

Patch is out

custard~SPARTA~

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/16932-patch-996-new-conquest-new-trading-new-ships-and-other-things/

and I am out at the pictures with Michelle on Friday and we are at friends Saturday evening classic timing :MSNCRY:

WOW resource production has changed before we all go and buy buildings for the same resource can we keep a record here of who has what to reduce duplicates, could be fun with trading if that is your bag.

Edited by custard~SPARTA~

Man they really overhauled the trading systems. I might have to start playing again.

I may need to borrow some of the 14mil I dropped in the guild bank as startup capital though. Unless someone went on a spending spree while I was away. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

We want fast ships or strong ships the current best regional bonuses for this are in Bermuda and on the Florida coast see link, so these are the two places we are going to want to build.

http://www.navalactionwiki.com/index.php?title=Crafting

Harvesting resources is a right pain now as they are so spread out I believe placing most of our resources buildings on the Florida coast makes the most sense as around Ruatan they are more spread out and/or in shallow ports.

This would mean getting Mahogany, Gold, Silver and Red Wood Log to Florida for strong ships and on to Bermuda for fast ships.

I am harvesting Bermudan Cedar in Flatts I am just about to open up Beaufort to harvest Fir Log and Oak Log.

I think we have to have Bermuda for all sorts of reasons including somewhere relatively safe for PVE we should all also have a port in the US area to assist our allies I am open to suggestions any ideas?

My current resource buildings

Flatts - Bermuda Cedar Log x 2

Beaufort - Fir Log x 3

Alt account (custardicus)

Wilmington - Coal, Iron, and Pine Log

Swannsborough - Hemp and Oak Log

@ Sam what location would be best on the Florida coast for me to make these available to you?

Daytona Beach in the Springtime!!!

Currently infested with Danish, Spanish and scurvy Pyrates all enemies all need killin'

:cheers:

Man they really overhauled the trading systems. I might have to start playing again.

I may need to borrow some of the 14mil I dropped in the guild bank as startup capital though. Unless someone went on a spending spree while I was away. :lol:

I can now build you the fastest LGV IN THE WORLD because we still hold Bermuda :D

I can now build you the fastest LGV IN THE WORLD because we still hold Bermuda :D

Nice! :thumbsup:

this would be an awesome map/weather system to implement:

https://www.windytv.com/?pressure,52.350,4.917,6

Does Naval Action actually simulate wind regionally yet or is it still the silly "wind rotates counter-clockwise at a steady rate" system.

Silly system still exists, excuse is a real regional system may stop entry into some ports because manual sail on the open world isn't possible.

My LGV is .84 faster than the fastest Surprise that is possible to craft :winner_first:

Edited by custard~SPARTA~
  • Like 1

Just to let you know I have an ear infection affecting both ears, on top of which I am almost deaf at the moment. This is a temporary affect but I cant wear my headset until its cleared.

OMG hope that clears up soon, some swine gave me there cold last week some of the symptoms are quite foul but at least I can hear, I had so much medication today it would have made a Zombie feel better :cold:

I have chatted with HMS Warrior and the preferred build for a first rate would be as follows

Ship - HMS Victory (obviously)

Wood - Live Oak

Trim - Stiffness

Perm Upgrades - Planking, Optimized Rudder and Copper Plating

I do not have a blueprint for a Vic this makes me unhappy

With the upcoming ship wipe I am stockpiling resources on the Florida coast in Little River for shipbuilding the wipe is supposed to include the removal of the fine wood requirements but as they are popular the regional bonuses may very well stay.

I have large amounts of Iron, Coal, Oak, Fir, Pine, Hemp and Bermudan Cedar.

I am unable to source Red Wood, Lignum Vitae, Compass Wood, Stone, Silver, Copper and Gold easily if anyone can harvest and stockpile these anywhere on the map that would be really useful for after the wipe.

Thanks mate, just to underline it is small quantities of theses resources we need apart from Silver we can never have enough of that :cheers:

Calabelo is the only allied port producing Silver (it's British). Use the Trader tool and do a search it's not brilliant but it helps a bit.