Spartans Home

HOTAS Recommendations

MH6~SPARTA~

Anyone able to recommend a decent HOTAS setup? I recently got the HTC Vive, and I want to dive into some simulators (DCS World, FSX, maybe even Elite Dangerous). I haven't had a HOTAS since the Saitek X-45 which I didn't like, so I'm wondering if anyone has one they actually like.

Saitek X-56 has gotten bad reviews so that's probably out. Maybe a Warthog Thrustmaster or something, though I'd really like a Z-axis on the joystick and the Warthog doesn't have that.

I use the Saitek x52 Pro. I got it to primarily use for Elite Dangerous and I love using it. And inside the key bindings in Elite is allows you to rebind and button from your mouse, keyboard, even to buttons on your HOTAS. I think it work great and you should take a look at it man.

http://www.saitek.com/uk/prod/x52pro.html

Read the newer reviews on the X-56. I picked one up last week and it works sweeeeeeet!!!!!!

Two ministicks make it the best HOTAS for space games.

This guy makes a lot of sense (He tears up Corpsealot's review)[i think he might be an engineer on the F35]:

Lol Halli, I know its been a long time since I've been on here and posted, I forgot my login info ( :/ ). But I have the login in info no so expect to see more of me posting here.

good to see you posting bud.... and I have a Saitek X52 pro Stick only and love it but no force feedback... the stick feels good.

Down side, old tech.

up side still feels good years on, plenty of buttons, pick up amazon or ebay cheap.