Spartans Home

Naval Action

custard~SPARTA~

Looks interesting but im not dropping $40 on an alpha.

The Alpha thing is BS by the developer Space Engineers really is an Alpha this is soo very far from it.

Ask Slain or Samurai what the differences are between this and POTBS. And watch a broadcast on Steam of somebody playing a battle.

Yes I am trying to sell it.

I am still tempted by ACE for ARMA3 if Zebb and XWind were playing it no brainer I would try to play both.

Notes are used to make better quality ships

Low grade we have been selling at 50,000 a crap ton of money at our level

Mid level will sell for even more

I kept forgetting Port Royals name continually calling it Port Talbot it has now degenerated into utter foolishness not sure if this at your expense because you correct my pronunciation or mine because of lack of brain who knows

I dumped a lot of stuff in the warehouse, but forgot to note all that I put in. I used 60 copper on a low grade note, and bought me a merc for fighting pirates in shallow waters near pedro cay, I lost one frigate life to pirates (two connies and a tric) they are testing defense around our island, were clan guys.....

I was on my holipops matey!!! 300 odd hemp units now in store . Sam has also had me crafting parts and building outposts to help support your quest for note's :)

Super.

I have copper so you can make low grade notes to sell for Gold to be honest it's crafting hours that is the bottleneck now not resources.

We could do with a bit of redundancy so when ppl are not online we have multiple sources for different things.