Spartans Home

ARK PvE server

Swarrs

So last night a few of us logged on to all our stuff stolen/destroyed, as well as all our dinos killed off. This being my tribe and some of the other random people that have been playing. We lost about 60+ hours of work. We're just asking for the server to get rolled back to the server auto rest on the 2nd November. At 6am. To when the server normally gets rest and updated if possible. The server is supposed to be PvE and that's what has everyone upset is that our dinos were killed and only our storage chests were destroyed on a PvE server.

There are some level 200 people on server. Unsure how they got to that level, but they say they have been active for some time and raiding the caves. That said, Phisher and I were wondering if they may have been the raiders as EMT/Phisher have been losing a ton of things too.

And there isn't any rollback option.

• 2 weeks later...

Could someone PM me the server info and password? Also could I get some info on the server, like what is turned up and the server settings. How many people already have stuff built on the map and how long has the server been running?

Thanks!

Connection info is in the Ark Teamspeak channel.

As for turned up and server settings, its PVE only (finally), updates every night. Some of the settings are tweaked to allow for taming to go quicker. There are several people all over the map.

That said, interest on the server has waned due to a bug whereby tames are randomly disappearing.

I am having problems finding server under LegionofSparta. I had the same issue finding my buddy server when searching by name, I only found it when I searched under friends when they were in my Steam list, kind of weird.

I never had issues with tammed dinos disappearing, I know there is a cap on structures and dino tames. I think in next patch they are upping it.

Thanks for help.