Spartans Home

What the heck

Halli~SPARTA~

Yes Halli,

The entire game package is 25 gigabytes. Your connection is only allowing 100 kb/s.

That is from the days just after the famed 56.6K modems.

Yes it would be a VERY long time to download that at 100 kilobytes per second.

It is your connection, when I download from them I get 120 megabytes per second.

It downloads the entire thing in about 30 to 40 minutes.

The other possibility is you may have malware hijacking much of your bandwidth.

Please go to www.malwarebytes.org and download malwarebytes free version.

Then run a deep scan.

You will likely be shocked what it finds. quarantine everything it finds. Even PUP's (Potentially unwanted programs) must be quarantined.

They are PUP's because malwarebytes has evidence they are easily hijacked, or are in fact a back door for malware.

oh wait.. that is only 10.1 kb/s (old eyes are bad :down: ) that is essentially no connection.

I am assuming you reset your modem, checked all your connections, etc.??

Even a barely loose cable connection can initially cause little if any problem; but as dust builds on it over time, they tend to get a static charge at the connection, that static charge can begin to cause significant connection problems.

If your sure of the modem and connections... you have a problem outside likely.

call your ISP. They will check the connection from their end.

It was connect correct it sat then decided to start downloading at 4-5mb and networking on my task manager showed at 20% just don't know how to make download faster.

Uverse connection is 18mb download and speed test says so but downloading is always slow.

Took about 1.5 hrs so I have walked around the dock and that's a bout it.