Spartans Home

new Science ship

Zathrus~SPARTA~

Yes Derek has been very critical.

Shit fly's in all directions when things go off the timeline.... my point is they almost always go off timeline.

The key is to stay on course through the shit storm.

Allegations of over spending... or wasteful spending are many times the first punches thrown by critics.... even in the Auto industry and Defense industry.

Usually when the dust settles... everyone is happy in the end.

Time will tell.

I have to say after reading Chris's rebuttal, I have lost significant respect for the escapist and its writers.

The tweets Chris included in his piece are very telling.

They have allowed themselves to be used by a man on a personal vendetta that began back in Freelancer days.

Typical slanted bullshit reporting we get from all the major networks.

I think it's easy sometimes to loose sight of whats it is we are seeing.

I can't think of a single game project of this scope that has ever been open to public scrutiny so early. Just 22 months ago this was a company with 30 employees and a vision.

Without doubt they over promised and under delivered in the first 2 years but call it blind stupidity or mindless fandom I truly feel the next 6 months will be epic for this game.

Yes brabens ED was also a kickstarter launched at the same time, but frontier started with full strength team, a fully developed engine and an "undisclosed" level of outside funding.

Even so they both opted for a different approach, ED went for space flight first everything else after. This includes the upcoming horizons dlc and future dlc down the line.

SC opted for everything at once upon release.(as a backer they will give access to content as its ready) space flight,planetside, fps all in one box, all at launch.

Meh. All I want is pew pew in space with my mates.