Spartans Home

Ar- Armalite Rifle

Athlon64~SPARTA~

Well good old Athlon loved his first AR- 15 so much he has decided to build a AR-15 pistol, That build is going along well. Have all the parts to build it, pic to follow.

But sence the sale of Rail Buggy has decided to build the big brother to the AR-15, The AR-10 in 7.62 x 51

as well. Bigger, more powerfull, much heavyer bullet. A real bad mutha. pics to follow as well.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

• 1 month later...

She has 16" 1 in 10 twist H bar barrel, Bad mutha, can get 50 shot drum for it. 147gr full metel jacket steel penatratior ammo, should stop a car in its tracks. Got to sight her in yet, soon, real soon, I like the old school m-16 muzzle break, so I got that on her for now. And will probley scope her up. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well due to what ever reason the 223 or 556 is the new .22, 22 ammo is hard to find now days, All the dumb ass prepers keep buying it up so its hard to find. It is making a come back. 5.56 and 7.62 is everywhere, 20 rounds of 7.62 for $4.99 is a fairly good deal. This thing is designed to shoot the steel cased ammo so its a 7.62 plinker you might say. Cheaper then 300 black out. And a dam hard hitting round @123 grain.

Cool, allrighty then. My first AR came in a kit like this, had to assemble it all. A lot of teeny little parts that can go "boing" and gone. So one has to be skilled to assemble one of these stoner designs. And you ask why build it when you can buy one complete? , Well I can save a ton building it myself, cuts the cost of one in hafe. So I get way more for my money doing it that way and customize it to my liking as well.