Spartans Home

Can you....?

Postal

I am headed out to training on Thur morning at 4 am. I will not be back in the loop again until 15Feb. At that point, I will not be gaming much at all. I will going from place to place seeing family and doing a lot driving until 24Feb. After that, I will only have 2 weeks until I leave for Afghanistan, so I am not sure how much time I will have to game. I will be on the forums as much as I can when I can. I know that there are a lot things that have been going on here and that some people are not happy. Right now, I am not going to concern myself with all of it. I have other things to worry about. I have a lot friends here that I am glad that I have. I hate that I have lived so close to 2 of you and never saw either one of you.

Well, I got way off subject and had a lot more to say, but the reason for this is that I am wanting to know if some one to maintain my guy for the next 3 weeks. I am not sure when the subscription will run out, but it should be good until I get out of training and seeing family.

If you are willing to do this, I would want my guy trained. You can tell what I have been training and going for and that is power to be a guard for those that are mining. I could care less how much of the isk you spend, what you train, if you trade all my stuff to yourself to use (just don't sink my battleship), I just want him kept training. I have been slacking a little on the training as it is.

If you are interested, please let me know that I can send you my username and password.

When it comes time for me to leave the country and stop playing, I will give all my stuff to the person that will help me. I know that I have over 100mil isk.

Before I leave, I will give all my stuff away and put my account dormant until I get home.

Postal. I can make sure he gets trained for you in what ever order you will like. I will just set him to train. i dont need to use the charecter at all. So if you are ok with that, I just need a list in order that you would like done and i can have it do that for you no problem. DrNo.