Spartans Home

Good news for Top Gear fans...

Hunter~SPARTA~

I am not sure how this is going to work out, I was hoping for a Netflix deal. Doesnt really matter, one way or another I will check out what the new show will be like. But I will also watch Top Gear and any other car show I can.

Interesting times for car show fans.

• 10 months later...

Top Gear UK is back. Episode 1 was crap. Evans was overdoing everything, forced excitement, loud shouting and running around. Every segment was awful, poor Sabine in the stupid car dogfight which she lost, incredible given her skills. The stupid and unfunny Rialto segment. I hoped they would find their stride and work better together.

Episode 2 was much better, the African segment was good. Evans was a bit calmer. Eddie Jordan was funny. Matt Leblanc could be great once he settles in. I dont think it's a write off yet. I just dont like Chris Evans, but many didnt like Jeremy Clarkson, in fact I dont, but I still really enjoyed Top Gear. Not dead yet.

But just to finish this off here is the inevitable bunker rant.

Hmm, I admit it straight out, I Hate Chris 'enough about me let's talk about me' Evans, Matt Leblanc is OK, but it's a UK car show so I feel he's out of place. All it has going for it is the great Top Gear production values of the segments but I don't know if that's enough Tbh.

I am seeing Top gear new episodes being advertised fairly often on my cable network, so they are continuing onward... how they continue onward time will tell.

Change like this can affect the "character of a show".

It may just take a few segments for them to regain their footing.