Spartans Home

Happy 4th of july

Happy 4th of july everyone, I have Friday off and went to the fireworks store and bought some serious mortors and fire cracker roman candles, multi shot mortor bricks and it was buy one get 2 free and had to stop at the liquor store to stock up on sprits for the occasion. Will crank up the Jennair grill as well Steaks and dry rub ribs, home made patato salid. all welcome to join in on the fun!!! BOOM BANG! BOOM! BANG! BOOM<BOOM<BOOM<!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy fourth!

Well I am not going to use any fireworks.... since I do not want to burn down the entire area.....But there are plenty of professional fireworks shows this year! :banana:

With the drought, fireworks have been severely controlled. Even professional displays were cut back because entire fire departments had to be on site

to put out the inevitable ground fires that start in the dry desert brush, but this year we have had a lot of rain and the desert is.... green...unusually green.

So... everyone is going all out... but they still don't want people doing them in the backyard.

If you do decide to, and cause a major fire they have to come put out... you get the bill.... and the bill is not something you want, typically over $5000.00

OOORAHH!

Happy Independence Day!

Were going to set off some night fireworks, but nature is doing that for us, so I am not sure we will be able to do so. However, during the day we set off a bunch of firecrakers, M150s, smoke bombs, bottle rockets and snakes, plus the kids threw a ton of snap dragons!