Spartans Home
Sign in to follow this  
Zeno~SPARTA~

Sunday Race Circuit de Catalunya GP

Vroom vroom

Lol Krambo I never drive on Sunday without refreshment (virtually that is)

Sorry guys not going to be on did some roofing on my Saturday off the other week and buggered my shoulder (just muscles) two things make it really painful driving and mouse clicking weirdly. The pain killers that work are a bit hard core I don't want to take them all the time I am saving them for work.

Enjoy the races.

get well soon Cust

gg all, we need to work on setting up pit strategy but like i that element for these longer races.

58DHoKL.jpg

Edited by PANiC

I enjoyed the races yesterday, the Ginetta G55 GT4 is a little gem, such a forgiving car.

The pit stop may be bugged (or I dont understand how to use it), in the last race I pitted and nothing happened except I was there for ages. The next time the tyres were changed but no fuel was added. Rizz was less lucky, in one race the tyres were not changed and subsequently one tyre failed and in the next race there was a refuelling issue and he ran out on the track. Adders pit crew lost the wheel nut, which delayed him further.

Accelerated tyre wear and a pit stop is a game changer. We will work this out prior to the next race and share a pitstop strategy we come up with.