Spartans Home

That 48Gbyte Internet leak thingy-wotsit

Luggage~SPARTA~

Well... he didn't do a bad job actually. It also appears scale is correct based on the generalized specs I have seen on the Bengal.

hmm.. they must have mistakenly left a big chunk of the assets used to build it in the assets pack during the last patch perhaps?

I bet it uses many of the same parts as the Javelin in some sections.

You guys realize that when this game launches for real. There is going to be a brutal & insane race to find the Bengals scattered at random as abandoned hulks throughout the galaxy?

That is the only way these capital ships can be obtained based on current plans.

It would be excellent to find one. I would recommend selling it if we find one. It is likely to take all the assets at our disposal to protect it long enough to sell. They are giant relatively slow moving targets.

It would take a group with several hundred members to maintain, protect and control one for an extended period I think. Everything is usually unbelievably expensive if it is for a capital ship like this.

I am thinking we really might want something just a bit larger than my Carrack to use as a base of operations if possible.

Although the Carrack is an excellent command and control ship for an exploration wing. If presented the opportunity I would use mine in that manner.

Edited by Zathrus~SPARTA~