Spartans Home

Going Away Party

Postal

myspace.com/straderjohn

There is the link my page so that you check out all the party pix and tattoo pix. It was a wild 4 nights. I gave up early tonight. I am in the process of putting up over 50 pix so it be late tonight before they are all up.

You will understand while I have not been on all weekend.

Did my first keg stand this weekend with my mom and dad cheering me on. It was a hell of a weekend. Night one was the bonfire that started at 8pm and ended about 5am. That was a lot of drinking and fun.

Well, I am back from the long weekend and getting my internet up and running again.

It worked out for me to go home for the weekend. I arrived Thur night and caught up with him in town to pass out the flyers for the party. Of course that meant hitting all the bars we hang out at and at every stop, some one would buy us a beer. That night ended late. For some reason the sun came up early which meant we had to back to setting up the bonfire.

I could go on for pages telling you guys about the party. The highlight was that my mom and dad were there cheering me on as I did my first keg stand and later on they were the ones running tap for the keg stands. My mom was calling my brother Butter Cup (his nickname from a few friends).

That night ended at 6 am. We slept till 2pm and tried to recover. Well, there a suprise party that was planned by his coworkers that did not make it and they all showed up at his house around 9pm. We tried to finish the keg that night and at 5am it was still not empty and we gave up.

The next morning we surprised our parents by showing up at church in Class A uniforms, then took them to get pix made and then took them to lunch.

Sun night was supposed to be a quiet night. We decided it was tattoo time. A few of us went to dinner and decided to it was going to be fun to drink before the tattoos. 3 of us got tattoos. It was a lot of fun.

Mon I was able to surprise my brother at lunch by getting my little girl. The hard part was having to say goodbye to my brother the last time for over a year.

Later that night my exwife called and was really upset because she finally realized that I was leaving. Now she is wanting to see me before I leave.

He left for Burmingham to get his plane ride to TX after he gets his paperwork done.

Once again, thank you all for the support.

Still working on the pix thing

I met my wife on the return party of a mate that went in 1991, I still can't remember much about the party it was pretty damn good.

When you get back you might have some ideas for maps from where you visit and we could make one for COD4.