Spartans Home

Grand Theft Auto V

Phisher~SPARTA~

PISSED the main reason was they delayed the game 3 times already ....

and SO the game is already 2 years old but still full price on it 60Euros

this better be good ..

i am finding it a hard time buying pre paid like 6 month a go

but i wan too mayb il buy maybe il wait until the price goes down hmm its hard not to buy

Game unlocks at 7PM EST tonight! Can't wait!

We need to all team up, black out our cars (matte black paint, tinted windows, black rims) and drive around with our headlights off at night. Then mess with people.

By the way, do we have a LOSC crew already? If not, I did make one back in '13 when I was playing on the PS3.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/legion_of_sparta

Was reading a little about this on steam today, lots of people saying the game looks great and runs great, not demanding at all.

Weedrew got it on DVD too, 60Gb across 7 DVDs lol.

Why is it so big though?

I've never played a GTA game before but have been thinking about this as a last hurrah.

My PC runs a Q9550 @ 2.83, with a radeon hd7870 and 8gb ram. Based on the info this exceeds the minimum requirements but will it give me good gamepla. Plus is it a good game, what's it going to give me, play wise?

I've never played a GTA game before but have been thinking about this as a last hurrah.

My PC runs a Q9550 @ 2.83, with a radeon hd7870 and 8gb ram. Based on the info this exceeds the minimum requirements but will it give me good gamepla. Plus is it a good game, what's it going to give me, play wise?

Your 7870 is probably pretty close to my GTX 580, and my 580 runs GTAV perfectly fine with high settings. RAM should be good, CPU is a quad-core so that should be OK as well. I think you'll be fine.

We are having a blast with GTA V by the way.

Downloaded it last night and messed around in single player for an hour. As Donzi said, the controls and menus could be better but it ran perfectly. I did get a message pop up right at the start saying my cpu didn't meet the games requirements but saw no issues.

Might get on tonight and try online.

For anyone interested, I've modded my GTAV to support both an Xbox 360 controller as well as a joystick. GTAV can't actually support more than one controller at a time, but the mod I wrote creates an emulated controller and maps that controller to the actual physical devices behind the scenes. So I can drive with my gamepad, then jump into a helicopter and fly with my joystick. It's pretty great, as I can't stand flying with anything other than a joystick.

4 of us did the prison break heist yesterday.

I'm not gonna lie, it got really frustrating after our 5th attempt resulting in failure. One notable failure when Swars parachuted into my chopper blades on the last step of the escape.

But. Once we finally completed it, it felt amazing - and we were able to repeat the successful steps once we got through it.

I will say, that there is no way we could do this with one or more players being public players, there is just way too much coordination needed.

• 1 month later...