Spartans Home

Leonard Nimoy

Zeno~SPARTA~

As you all know Leonard Nimoy passed away yesterday.

I am not a Trekkie or Trekker or whatever they are called but I enjoy watching the franchise (I own the box sets of TOS, TNG, DS9, Voyager and Enterprise).

I have enjoyed his work, not just as Spock, but in all his other endeavors as well, but Spock was my favourite. I especially enjoyed his role in the Big Bang Theory episode ( he is Sheldon Coopers hero),

I recently discovered the Fringe, and was surprised to find he had a role in that as well.

When I lived in America, whenever I turned on the TV I could watch Star Trek on one channel or another and often did.

Anyway I wanted to comment on his passing.

He always signed off his tweets with Live Long and Prosper, so shall I

LLAP

yes, of all the characters in star trek, Spock has always been the most complex and interesting character imo. Leonard Nemoy was very good at playing the part which had to be quite challenging.

It is a sad day that he has now left us, however, he did leave us with hours of old star trek shows to watch.

Great actor.

His first autobiography is " I am not Spock" where later in his life he wrote his next one titled " I am Spock"

It was hard for him to shake the persona and in the end he realized there was really no need to shake it.

You will not be missed as you will be played often in the future LLAP!

Nice vid John you were correct

I have over 500 paperbacks in my house most of them ScFi Mr Nimoy gave me a great deal of enjoyment with the Spock character top bloke.

I have to say considering the length of some shows nowadays Zath we don't have that many hours but what we do have is so very good.