Spartans Home

What ship do you have?

KalXen~SPARTA~

watch-out-we-got-a-bad-ass-over-here.jpg

Well there goes any pretense of staying on topic. Not to say that's a bad thing, of course. :thumbsup:

To ramble a bit, I'm not spending another cent on this game unless it turns out to be the best thing ever. I already spent 180$; though the 40$ ship package I might just gift to a friend. I could almost cry thinking of how much food I might have bought with that money. Then I remember that I "should" be on a diet anyway, so this could be a blessing in disguise. Also, I can always point to others here that have spent even more than I have to make myself feel better (in silence of course, I don't want to inadvertently cause buyers remorse - past this post at least). Glass half full. :graduated:

Edited by ECHO~SPARTA~

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally got a chance to sit down, watch some videos, and read up on this game. Seems pretty interesting. Went ahead and pledged with the Arbiter package to get the Origin 325A. Reading through the thread, seems we already have a fair amount of larger ships, but if it turns out we do need more, I'm not opposed to purchasing another.

Look forward to flying with everyone.

- Hunter

They are going to be releasing parts of the game in a modular forum. So they started with the Hangar modual, then they will add the dog fighting modual, then the ship boarding modual, then planet side modual, then the Squadren 42 Beta, then the Persitant Universe beta then the full game after that. Roughly everything stated there by the beginning of 2015 for everything being done.

They are working hard on getting the dog fighting part done next, which is scheduled for around December to start. Wont be much, and the ships will be limited to what you have, but they will expand it and make it better over time.

More info can be found: https://robertsspaceindustries.com

Their 1 year anniversary live stream event can be watched here: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/about-the-game

A bunch of concept arts can be found: https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/13863/official-concept-art-a-compilation/p1

Anything else you wanna know there killer, just ask and I can try and answer for ya =)

Centurion reporting

Digital scout.

Aurora

=

Happy days :banana:

Upgraded to freelancer package(now a MAX)

Also picked up an Avenger

Picked up a Herald LTI. (just because)

Edited by Cent~SPARTA~

Ok so i sold some stuff on ebay which =

Bountyhunter Pack

300i

Aurora

Freelancer.

Do any of you have LTI. Could i gift you my freelancer so u can sell it and swop it for an LTI freelancer for me?????????

• 4 weeks later...