Spartans Home

New DW20

Raven_2012

Hey Kal,

Just wondering if your going to start up another DW20? The new 1.7.10 - 1.0.3. I put in the sparta address to the server something came up, just wondering if you were working on it or something. I've been in the mood for some Minecraft lately.

Thanks!

I'll assume Biomes O'plenty will be on? I have to read up on the changes of 1.7.10 are. I was playing on a public server yesterday checking things out, I believe vanilla added in more biomes, these ones didn't look like something in Biomes O'Plenty but more vanilla. They look almost a in-between the two, it makes vanilla and Biomes O'plenty blend into each other better.

I am not able to join, it says Incompatible FML modded server 137 mods present, most servers say at least 140. I don't know if this matters but I had to go back and use Java 7-72 64bit. A lot of players had to go to Java 7 because Java 8 has major problems with modded Minecraft, same with server. I guess the major problem game would load up but when starting a new game it would crash.

I think this is where I got mine.

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre7-downloads-1880261.html

That's probably what it is. 1.0.2 has a lot of bugs in it, one I know is if you take out Journey's Map and put Opis in, a player wont be able to access it with key bindings. So it is left in the middle right of the screen instead of the top right. That's just one of the many bugs in 1.0.2 which is recommended version.

Why isn't it? Beats me, I thought it was. DW20 is using it in his youtube series where he mentioned it's availability. Given that he releases his series world for download, I doubt he'd be using an unstable version or one that could change dramatically. But, waiting a bit longer for .03 to be properly bumped to recommended won't hurt anything.