Spartans Home

Oh God Elite Dangerous, Did I just screw my start up?

Rocky

So I updated today and launched out of a station some god forsaken place.

Pressed the wrong button, deployed guns, pressed wrong button again, fired guns, space station effected defensive fire and destroyed my ship.

All in 3 minutes,

Thing is, I probably had some kind of "better than basic" ship to start off with, now apparently I am in debt to "something" until I repay the loan I needed to buy another ship!

WTF, I think this game is too big for me.

Luggs?

Yeah, the game is too big for you. :bleh:

Only joking, it's good for morale.

RIght it depends what ship you blew up, my experience of losing my starter Sidewinder (Dinky Car ALL RIGHTS RESERVED) was that it was replaced almost FOC, so if you are in debt then I suspect you blew up your early backer ship. No drama however, worse things happen at sea and all that. You simply need to sell your soul to the devil for 3000 years and the debt will be cleared. Sign here, in blood if you please...........

or......

You could use your replacement ship to run a few missions from the bulletin board and clear you debt in about 5 mins?

Up to you really.

Soul to the devil it is then

wise choice..........

Please come round CJ, or else I'm ditching this game due to learning curve being indirectly proportional to my learning capability.

LOL at the mp3.

You could use your replacement ship to run a few missions from the bulletin board and clear you debt in about 5 mins?

On the one hand this is cool and I will do it, on the other hand, my early backer status was only worth 5 minutes of gameplay in real terms? $%^%$£!!!

Edited by Rocky

When are you next free and I'll be around asap haha!
Once you get the basics you'll be away with it!
I was in your situation multiple times before I got the hang of it, had fines running up to 50,000 credits, best thing to do was to wipe my save and do a clean restart, probably best waiting until we're together to do that though!