Spartans Home

So it turns out I DID kickstart Star Citizen!! What have I missed??!!

Rocky

So I emailed cloud imperium and said I have a payment on record that looks like I was an early supporter, but that I could not login anywhere, here's their response...

It is possible your account did not merge to our new site. If you would like to create an account and then send me a screen shot of your payment i will; attribute it to that new account.

So, NOT HAPPY!

My question to you guys before I respond though, is, what have I missed, has there been regular email updated (like with Elite Dangerous) and has their been playable beta downloads that I have missed out on?

Edited by Rocky

Rocky,

I play SC a few times a week. There is modular releases of the Hangar (you just walk around and look at the ship you backed to get and can board it if it is one that has been modeled far enough for Arena Commander release (AC = Dogfight Module)) and Arena Commander (Dogfight Module).

In AC you can fight the Vanduul Swarm (up to 15 waves) on two different maps or you can race AI on 3 different maps or you can play co-op against the Vanduul Swarm (Steel~SPARTA~ and I do this) or you can play several vs style multiplayer varients, including a variety of capture the flag or everyman for himself or squadron based battles.

Persistent Universe has not been released yet, nor has first person shooter stuff, but FPS is due shortly after the new year and there is a nice video of it on the website.

It is quite good for the pre-alpha product that it still is and it is getting better all the time.

You should email them and download it.