Arma II Domination

Luggage~SPARTA~

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

can we get the blackhawks able to lift mhq again please

If you see him first, ask Luggage to upload SPARTA_Domi2_61d_R.Takistan from TS ARMA 2 to the server. I have added the MHQ to the lift list, so any chopper that tells you its a lift chopper when you enter can lift it. You do know there is a chopper MHQ as well (which cannot lift). I am happy to help from time to time and to play as well, emphasis on time to time, lol.

I am working on an E version of domination to include Mortars.

I will add Statics and a Striker MC (Mortar and Mk19)

There will be 2 at statics at the Base and 1 at each FOB, the MC will be in the Hangar.

The statics can be dissassembled into 2 bags and loaded into vehicles. To assemble drop the tripod bag on the floor and put the tube bag on your back, point to the tripod bag and the assemble option should appear. The mortar has 8 rounds and can be rearmed by an ammo truck for sure.

Given that when we do play there are only a few of us I like the idea of Mortar support, which do not overwhelm an AO like the big Arty pieces.

It will be ready soon

PS

Its done and available for upload at Luggage's convenience, I added an ammunition truck at each FOB.

Played massive amounts of Arma 3 but I imagine the game would be a lot better if you're playing with guys you know. So I bought Arma 2 with all the DLC, is there anything else I'd need to play with you guys?

When I go onto my steam library it shows Arma 2 and Arma 2: Operation Arrow head as two separate items, is that okay?

Edited by weedrew2