Spartans Home

Halloween Event! (Minecraft: Direwolf20 Pack)

KatelynAzurefire

Halloween Event in Minecraft

Date: October 31st 2014

Time: 10PM EST/9PM CST/7PM PST (Clock For Reference)

Channel: FTB: Direwolf20 (sparta.beastmc.com)

Puny mortals, it is your great and merciful Lord Death speaking. On this beautiful hallow's eve, I am in need of your services to deal with a... minor issue. It seems one of my Lich have gone rogue and are attempting to overthrow me. Naturally, I am not concerned by this, but I dislike the thought of someone opposing me. Of course, I would go deal with this myself, but that wouldn't be sporting of me, now would it? Instead, I require several cannon fodd--, ahem, 'volunteers' to go in my place. You do not need to be the greatest warrior, but the more skilled you are, the better off you will be. I will supply you with sufficient equipment, you only need to 'show up and look pretty', so to speak. Also, I do not take tardiness lightly; the ritual which gives you the ability to walk in my realm takes 15 minutes to cast. Within that time, please make sure you register with my secretary and get settled. Once that time is up, the ritual cannot be recast for another year, so you will be out of luck. I look forward to the destruction of my enemy; I hope that, for your sake, you won't fail me.

TLDR: You have 15 minutes after the event starts to get whitelisted on the server. If you don't make it, like a theater, the doors close at show time. This is a custom map created by myself and Tyler (Pringle) designed specifically for this event. Anyone of practically any skill level who plays Minecraft is welcome. You will need to have downloaded the FeedTheBeast launcher and installed the Direwolf20 1.6.4 Pack (Picture Below). You don't need to know the mod-pack to join in. I hope to see you all there!

j9u4kem.jpg

If you think you might be coming, please respond to this thread or message me in TeamSpeak. It would help us plan things out if we could get a rough number.

Edited by KatelynAzurefire

It's a bit of a gauntlet-style, dungeon run. Anyone not with the initial group would have a bit of difficulty catching up alone. Not to mention, they would miss whatever portion of the story-line the first group had already played through. Teleporting was considered, but determined it would be too much of a disruption. This all assumes the new players are all set to go with the launcher and mods. We're both pretty involved in the event as is, we won't have time to assist with set up once we begin.

As for time, we don't know. It depends on the size (and skill) of the group, really. Best guess is a couple of hours.