Spartans Home

Stronghold mode with non clan members

custard~SPARTA~

Next patch allows us to have non clan members join us for stronghold mode.

Stronghold has different levels of team battles and gives bonuses like extra XP OR extra CREDITS anyone interested?

I have to build the Stronghold you tell me what bonus type you want and I will place that building.

Edit I have to be playing for Strionghold bonuses to work, because of work I am not around as much if somebody wants to takeover the SPRT clan leader role step up and I will hand over.

No I am not changing the clan name Cy and I like it

Edited by custard~SPARTA~

Feedback from the weekends Stronghold Battles.

Well played really considering the large variety of maps and new tanks in use.

We had a comms nightmare though please remember to have at least a semblance of comms disipline that is a minimum of chat until game over and we keep all comments positive remember.

Update on the actual Stronghold can we all 'garrison' the command center. The more in it the quicker it upgrades. We need 19 more members to be able to build another building so convince your friends to get an account and join SPRT and/or start up some alt accounts. All Stronghold info has come from Samurai ta mate.

Second attempt at Stronghold battles.

Luggs did the Field Commander role and because of this comms were much much better, over half the plans he went for I would have done exactly the same thing the others I had no problem with they made sense. The only thing I noticed was why have the scout in front of the Hellcats (they have good eyes anyway) why not in front of the pack of heavies? I enjoyed it very much chaps.

Question for Samurai.

Why Garrison and build up the building that gives us ingame credits before the building that gives us more building credits? and could you post in this thread your best idea for the building tree upgrade path we need to take so others can be on the same page.

We have a 58% winrate as a group in theses skirmishes and we don't practice or have a proper plan GJ.

My argument for upgrading the Financial Unit first is that it benefits all members for all battles. Level 1 gives 2% bonus to credits, level 2 gives 4%...for all battles.

The upgrade to the transportation unit only provides a bonus to those members in terms of a 1% boost to plunder at level 1 and a 2% boost to plunder at level 2. The plunder bonus is only applicable during Skirmishes.

As for the suggested path for more Units, we need to get to 30 members to open the 2nd zone, allowing two more units. Again I would suggest building units that benefit the clan first...

Military School generates free experience

Tankodrome generates combat experience

Training Unit generates crew experience

War department generates special missions

I would suggest two out of Military School, Tankodrome and Training unit for the second zone

Understood Sam thanks that looks solid.

My only reason for choosing the transportation building first was that it would in the longer term help build buildings quicker. I am happy to go straight for the buildings that give a direct bonus to all members first. Should we demolish the transportation building? I would chat to you about this but I am on nights still and the sooner we have the correct starting buildings I would guess we waste less resource.

Still looking for invite codes to start alt accounts they appear as rare as rocking horse poo atm.

After discussion last night with Custard, I have demolished the transport unit and started building a training unit.

The benefit from the transprotation unit is not enough to make it effective.

I am moving resource from the HQ to the training unit to complete the build.

I have generated one unit of financial reserve.

Please do not activate this reserve until we are playing 7V7 to maximise its effect. Once we have more resource we can build more reserves and benfit more, but until then lets be careful how we spend any reserves we generate. The last one I made was spent during the week, not sure by whom, and we didn't get max benefit from it...

Cheers