Spartans Home

Space Engineers

custard~SPARTA~

It's like mechano in space

Forum

http://forums.keenswh.com/

Website

http://www.spaceengineersgame.com/about.html

C3nt, Luggage, Floyd, Custard, Peter, Panic, Rizz and Slain have been playing on this server

Sparta MkII (map name I believe not server name)

This is a good vid for the game showing basic small ship building

We are not playing PvP (atm) and we don't have meteor storms on just working out how the game works if you are interested please join us (quickest way into a server is to join game via a friend in Steam, the ingame server list is not as good as Steams)

It is still an ALPHA

T H A N K Y O U

Ive been wondering for ages what this game is that I see you all playing on steam.

LOL, "straf".

So it's basically minecraft in space, for ship or station building?

Looks really cool, I couldn't help but think how extremely cool it would be to have this entire game as a bolt on to a larger game, for example, the new Elite Dangerous as an add on pack - Ship Builder, that would let you build you own custom ships and stations, how awesome would that be.

Edited by Rocky

You can build

Big ships

Small Ships

Stations

Lots of different ways to play Creative (easy build free resources etc), Survival (Realistic), PVP or easy mode as we are trying at the moment

I keep looking at this on Steam but can't quite get the motivation to buy. I'm struggling to see the long term appeal

It's £15 ATM the new COD game is over £70 for all the bits and you get to see me crash my ships whats not to like :banana:

It's £15 ATM the new COD game is over £70 for all the bits and you get to see me crash my ships whats not to like :banana:

Cost isn't a motivator as I doubt I'll ever buy another COD or BF game. However, watching you crash has promise, I'll give it another look.

Drillicus III is being uparmoured/modified but is still not heavy enough and bounces whilst mining. Take it for a spin and let me know what it cannot do. Tunnels beyond 50M still takes too much damage.

Now, a matter has arisen that requires the full attention of the committee.

The 'nay-sayer', the purveyor of ridicule and comic observation, the man (and I use that term loosely you understand) that is hereafter known as 'The Krambo' has had a mask slip.

He, 'The Krambo' was involved in an exchange, an exchange of words that was logged and verified mark you, with one of our illustrious space engineers, Lt Cdr Panic, He 'The Krambo' expressed an earnest wish to be making his way in the dark reaches of the universe, to feel the shudder of rotor grinding against steel, and experience the fear of possible death from the imminent explosion. He 'The Krambo' wants to feel the exhilaration of hearing the words crackling over the radio,

'This is Carter, I am just going mining, I may be some time'

knowing that will be the last time he sees that ship. And as it glides majestically past him, glinting in the sunlight he will feel the passion, the awe, that Carter can so reliably destroy anything he pilots.

So, my friends, my fellow space travelers, I ask you this.

Should we allow junior space cadet 'The Krambo' engineer third class, merit badge in Lego and stickle-bricks to join our mining outpost?