Spartans Home

1 yr of iracing for a dollar?

Rocky

It's been several years since you've logged into your iRacing account and I want to personally invite you back. We are constantly evolving iRacing and a ton has changed since you last turned some virtual laps with us. Here are a few highlights:

• Grown to 50,000+ active members
  • The world leader in official and organized sim-racing (over 40 Official Series)
  • Private and league racing with vast functionality and over 800 active leagues
  • Over 100 cars and tracks to choose from
  • Drastically improved driving physics and tire model
  • Tremendous improvements and new functionality

With so much new here at iRacing, it's impossible to list everything. You really need to login and see for yourself what you are missing. To make that easy for you I am offering an exclusive opportunity to a very limited group. This incredible offer is a one-year membership for ONLY $1 (normally $99).

Anyone playing it these days?

I checked and found a half price offer for $89.5, normal price $179 pa. There is no way I would pay that much for a game where my driving "skills" would get me kicked from a server. I hope Project Cars delivers since it's already paid for.

I played Forza 4 again yesterday with my swiss friend on the old xbox 360 and I have to say it is really a good game.

Assetto Corsa is VERY VERY good too, no MP atm but lots of cars and tracks and the feel of the cars on the track is better than Project Cars imho.

Having great fun picking Cars and Tracks then posting up top times with videos. I actually won one too!!!!!!!!

[YT=COYWcHlOb6g]

Edited by DaiSan

Looks like a very smooth drive, that FIAT sounds throaty, is it an Arbarth? Idan showed me his Mugello drive and that looked excellent too.

I had another bash on the Top Gear test track and got 1:46.594 in the KIA I was pretty pleased with that until I found I was worse than Andy Garcia and a lot worse than Cameron Diaz, so I will be working on that.

Yeah, it's an Arbath but it's hideous to drive, rolls everywhere and the gear ratios are awful. Glad we're done with it.

Hey, nothing wrong with being 'Under' Cameron Diaz mate, many a man's dream ;-)