Spartans Home

Save 40% on GRID 2 on Steam

PANiC

kinda guessing it won't go any cheaper during the autumn sale, although it has been 50% off before

GRID 2: http://store.steampowered.com/app/44350/

there is also an All in DLC pack with offers a 40% saving on buying the DLC's seperately.... http://store.steampowered.com/sub/34431/

yeah DLC is a pain, but it's here, and in this case is reduced price. it genuinely does add some great tracks and cars and really recommend buying the whole lot in this pack if you like playing multiplayer, or would like to play multiplayer.

before Zeno replies... yeah there is a Spa Francorchamps DLC included!

the game is looking pretty good at the moment, solid lobby system, good choice of tracks and cars, with the new tracks like spa and bathurst and others like red bull ring and brands hatch there is not so much of the drifty style of play that dominates a lot of the other tracks. with the dlc pack you get a lot of pre tuned cars that are all very even and there is no advantage due to game rank as they cannot be tuned. one thing we have also seen is that the collision detect is pretty good i.e. what you see is pretty much what you get, on occasions where there is a little lag, the game sems to make the offending car invisible meaning no suprise.

fGbhMD8.jpg

x8RnUrL.jpg

T8XI48d.jpg

hhTF2x7.jpg

7vk3h57.jpg

Edited by PANiC

Yeah good games everyone thanks.

Sorry i had 2 leave early, something came up!

Hope P sorts his connection out, having some issues where he thought i was knocking him off track, when on my screen...clean as a whistle :)