Spartans Home

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hunter~SPARTA~

So, it's a day early, but I came across this article on Buzzfeed I wanted to share with everyone, titled "It’s Thanksgiving So We Asked Brits To Label The United States — We’re So Sorry, America".

Be sure to watch the video at the end, as well.

Anyway, if you celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope its a good one for you.

- Hunter

Have a great thanksgiving across the pond

My wife is planning a trip to the West Coast and I did find out how little I knew of NA geography basically I suked I was still better than the wife so it was a win for me

POP quiz what is the only Royal county(State) in UK? Hint I live in it.

Berkshire born Berkshire bred strong in the arm and thick in the head - good description of me?

Just for giggles my wife plans to arrive in the US on July 4th next year in San Francisco I told her she is mad am I correct?

I know Steel is West Coast is anyone else?

Enjoy the Turkey. (and Beer)

Wow thats going to be a long flight. across the atlantic, then across the country, its 4 hours across the U.S

4th of july is ok to land, just land before dark so you can see the fireworks shows, on indepdence day from the britts.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

Berkshire born Berkshire bred strong in the arm and thick in the head - good description of me?

Just for giggles my wife plans to arrive in the US on July 4th next year in San Francisco I told her she is mad am I correct?

I know Steel is West Coast is anyone else?

Enjoy the Turkey. (and Beer)

Mad about going to the US on 4th of July, or mad for going to San Francisco? :pilot: