Spartans Home

Big Monitor

KalXen~SPARTA~

That will work real nice, Ive got 32" and can pic the hideing little buggers out of the bushes pritty good with it. I can see their beedie little eyes between the branchs well.

I would get one of those,

except im building a 5gig 8 core FX 9590 amd machine right now and just got one of the 3 boards that will support it.

I would have got the ASUS crosshair formula 5 z board but the supported ram list wasen't very good so i got the

ASrock fx 990 extream9 am3 board. looking at ram now, lets see, 2133mhz ddr3 2400 stuff, alot to choose from. Corsair dominatior or g skill rippsaw. looking, looking.

Going to need a bigger case for water cooling as well.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

I'd say as long as your pc can run 2160p @ 30fps with vsync on, That is one hell of a buy! Anyone going for this, I would recommend on the nvidia side at least one 780gtx or dual 770sli.

Some might think, ahh, skaz is crazy, no way you need that much GPU power. Just in terms of pixels being processed and displayed, if you are going from 1080p to 2160p, you are jumping from ~2million pixels to ~8million pixels. Thats four times as much.

Edited by Skaz~SPARTA~

you're gonna need dual Titans to get a solid 30 fps :) ... depending on the game.

hopefully gfx card manufacturers will be spured on by 4k... meanwhile in console land the next gen systems are still struggling to run 1080p native heh.