Spartans Home

Ghost Recon Online

Krambo

So Luggage convinced me to give this game a try...and it's great fun.

Its a free to play downloadable game.

http://ghost-recon.ubi.com/ghost-recon-online/en-US/home/index.aspx

So its a 3rd person tactical FPS

Its not a run n gun its a slower pace than that, with that in mind i thought i wouldn't enjoy it but I really do.

Your not paying for it so doesn't matter if you don't like, but give it a try, it's alot of fun.

Many items in your equipment for each class to help you along your way.

Check out some more gameplay videos on youtube.

This game runs ultra smooth and not had any issues yet.

Feel free to drop in on TS if you have any questions.

:thumbsup:

Edited by Krambo

The sea monkey has my money

It has progressed quickly since starting and the level of players we are up against now has vastly increased.

glad you enjoyed watchy and nice score!
there is usually a spot in the fire teams.

some of the lower ranked players are better sticking together to rank up and get some XP and money (RP) as mentioned above...its getting more difficult

though if you wana get thrown in at the deep end....with no arm bands....and your bleeding.....and there is a shark in there.....and its a pool of acid.....then join our fire squads by all means :)

just spotted the guide on http://www.ghostrecon.net/html/ghost-recon-online-tips.html

This is probs info you need krambo

Know when to use a grenade

When throwing a grenade towards the enemy, remember to aim on the ground areas or off covers. Take note that if you throw the grenade directly to the enemy, chances are, a huge bounce will occur which may affect other players in your team. Depending on the presence of squad support and load out, higher-level players can possibly survive up to two blasts of grenade. Proper timing and location is important when throwing a grenade.

:P

hey chaps found this on the line and it worked for me, didn't seem to get the plates though

Get an Elite Bundle contains: 1000 RP; 20x M26 Frag Grenade; 4x Mark III Inserts.
Coupon Code: GRC1-S5Y1-N2NB-8K5V
You can redeem only one time.
Coupon expires 11/30/2013. Coupon is valid within North America and Brazil only.
Also worked in EU for me