Spartans Home

Legion of Sparta Video Intro

Phisher~SPARTA~

Hey guys,

I made a quick video intro for our ARMA 3 Missions with updated info. See attached.

Unfortunately, I didn't have a lot of time to spend on it, and won't have much in the near future but this should be good for now. I had some other ideas but this was what was doable in the timeframe.

It ends kind of abruptly because I am not sure how it will transition in ARMA 3. I think it just cuts straight to the map image so I think it should be okay, if it hangs at all on the last frame then I will make a new one having it go to black.

Kal, I know you need this in a specific file format, I'll work on getting that here shortly and send it to you a link via PM.

Thanks.

(EDIT - Latest file updated)

LOSC-03.mov

LOSC-05-smaller.mov

Edited by Phisher~SPARTA~

Here it is updated. Volume reduced and without such a slamming intro. That sound at :04 is an air raid siren, I also smoothed it out and turned it down. New file attached. Getting OGV shortly. The other sound effect is a radio chatter and some gunfire, I thought it fit the ARMA theme okay. If you don't like it, I can probably find something to replace it.

LOSC-03.mov

Hey Kal, I had another music option Im going to upload and see what you think. Doesn't have any of the effects in there

Sounds cool to me. Its your baby, I don't want to mess with your creative juices.

BTW - Just to see if it worked after converting, I added it to the map on dev server and it came out okay. But on a full screen, my downsampled video looked a bit pixelated. So I agree with MH6, lets see what a higher resolution OGV file looks like. Can you do the conversion as such?

Alright here is music option 02. I am going to upload both options @ 1920x1080 and post a link to download. I will try a couple conversion as well, but I'm on a MAC right now at work and won't have access to my PC until I get home. OGV has a lot of trouble on MAC, so you might have better luck converting them in the meantime.

And here is the link: http://we.tl/98209ZKSYJ

EDIT: I think I am liking this one more.

LOSC-05-smaller.mov

Alright here is music option 02. I am going to upload both options @ 1920x1080 and post a link to download. I will try a couple conversion as well, but I'm on a MAC right now at work and won't have access to my PC until I get home. OGV has a lot of trouble on MAC, so you might have better luck converting them in the meantime.

And here is the link: http://we.tl/98209ZKSYJ

EDIT: I think I am liking this one more.

I like the 05 music as well. Also, the 1080p versions look fantastic.