Spartans Home

Sparta Arma 3 Server

KalXen~SPARTA~

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the uav respawn bug is still apparent, but if the one in the hanger that is uncontrollable is destroyed, ran over with something heavy or shot it will usually respawn working.

In talking about People that can operate UAV's there could be a slot in each squad called something like "forward UAV operator" then you would have someone to launch the darter at the ao, even if they carry it and launch it and then have someone else to control it and scout for them.

Also it could be useful to locate the uavs not in the hangers but right next to the runway with nothing in the way so they can take off by them selfs.

I'm cool with the commander and artillery guy having UAVs, but I'd rather hold off on having any more. The scripts already allow for everyone to have a personal UAV view of their area once the radiotowers are down.

As for the random spawning bugs, I haven't seen these bugs yet - and since I'm unsure what MH6 all did in v 9-25, so I blame him for all new bugs and he can fix them this weekend. :)

While you are at it, the MHQ code is broken down into 2 parts:

• Respawn is tied into the Revive code (not vehicle.sqf), and thats a matter of just giving the target vehicle a name and putting that name into the mobile respawn vehicle array.
  • /scripts/aw_unitSetup.sqf file are the options to add in the ability to move back to base, and add the Virtual Ammobox. This script is used by vehicle.sqf and the BTC revive system when vehicles are respawned. You can likely use the same for the UAT.

I'll set up git hub later this weekend. Its a busy one, so may not be around til Sunday.

I'm cool with the commander and artillery guy having UAVs, but I'd rather hold off on having any more. The scripts already allow for everyone to have a personal UAV view of their area once the radiotowers are down.

As for the random spawning bugs, I haven't seen these bugs yet - and since I'm unsure what MH6 all did in v 9-25, so I blame him for all new bugs and he can fix them this weekend. :)

While you are at it, the MHQ code is broken down into 2 parts:

• Respawn is tied into the Revive code (not vehicle.sqf), and thats a matter of just giving the target vehicle a name and putting that name into the mobile respawn vehicle array.
  • /scripts/aw_unitSetup.sqf file are the options to add in the ability to move back to base, and add the Virtual Ammobox. This script is used by vehicle.sqf and the BTC revive system when vehicles are respawned. You can likely use the same for the UAT.

I'll set up git hub later this weekend. Its a busy one, so may not be around til Sunday.

Kal, we already have a Git repo for the map along with SpartaLib and various other projects. I'll send you a PM with specifics (unless that's what you meant by Git Hub, though we use Bitbucket.)