Spartans Home

Arma 3 Mission Ideas

EMT~SPARTA~

Good afternoon Spartans,

With the release of Arma 3 on Thursday, our Spartan server will be up and running for everyone to play on, but we need everyone to list missions that you have had a lot of fun with. Whether it be co-op, tvt, CTI, SC, or any other game type, please post a link to the mission so we could all look over it and decide what we want on the server.

Please post in the following format:

Mission Name:

Link to file/mission page:

Game Type: TvT, Co-op

Description:

Additional information:

After we have a list of missions, we will have a discussion to finalize the list. Please post missions that are in a "stable" version.

I can say on behave of the other admins that none of us like server crashes.

Also, if you have any experience making missions for Arma, please let me know below. I would like to get a count of what assets we have available to us. If everyone is up to it, we could make a custom mission for our server that the group would like to see. I have a few ideas of my own, but lack the experience of programming.

Thank you everyone!

Mission Name: Real War

Link: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22013

Game Type: TvT/SC

Description: The aim in Real War is to capture a neutral Control Points (CPs) or enemy CPs and hold them. Teams must hold CPs and kill members/vehicles of the opposing team to reduce the enemy ticket count. Once a team ticket count has been reduced to zero, the other team wins.

Additional Information:

* CPs must be taken sequential order. You must defend your own, and simultaneously attack the enemy's. When you die, you can wait to be revived by a team-mate, or you can respawn at any FOB built by your team. Your Main base has the most assets, but is the furthest away.

* When one or more members of the squad have died the squad leader can place a rallypoint (RP) to speed up the squad's regrouping.

The following conditions must be met for the RP to be placed successfully:

1. You are the leader of your squad
  2. You can only place one RP before you need to rearm this ability
  3. Another squad member is within 25 meters of your position
  4. No enemy is within 100m

Squad leaders can also deploy FOBs!

This mission seems like a great starting point for us! If we want to make some changes on our own, we have the ability to do that. But this seems like a great start.

Had a lot of fun playing this last night on the Altis map (Dev Beta). Seems like this would be a great jack-of-all trades type mission. Very scalable depending on how many people are on

Mission Name: Dynamic Universal War System

Link: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=21816

Game Type: Coop

Description:

The DUWS generate randomly a mini campaign, with all the enemy zones to capture being randomly generated.
Or you can also choose to manually place your HQ and the enemy and easily make your own unique "campaign".
The key here is to have maximum replayability, where the player can setup his own campaign or let the DUWS create everything randomly for him.

• - Play as a lone wolf or as a SF team, using support assets and gadgets and perform side missions
    - Control your personnal squad of troopers and fight against the OPFOR
    - Control several squads, vehicles and supports and try to retake the island from the enemy (not yet implemented, since I'm waiting for High Command module to be released(I hope))
    - ...or a mix of all of them

* Pretty much every location is randomly generated on the map, from the HQ to the enemy zones and side mission locations.
* Random side mission, with names randomly generated
* Play the DUWS on any island you want to.
* VAS by Tonic (Armory)
* Several support options to unlock (UAV, Arty, Personnal FLIR, VAS, ...)
* You can define by yourself the HQ, the enemy zones, or just the HQ and let the DUWS generate the zones automatically. You can also let the DUWS create everything by itself. Basicly you decide the level of randomization there is.

Had a lot of fun playing this last night on the Altis map (Dev Beta). Seems like this would be a great jack-of-all trades type mission. Very scalable depending on how many people are on

Mission Name: Dynamic Universal War System

Link: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=21816

Game Type: Coop

Description:

The DUWS generate randomly a mini campaign, with all the enemy zones to capture being randomly generated.

Or you can also choose to manually place your HQ and the enemy and easily make your own unique "campaign".

The key here is to have maximum replayability, where the player can setup his own campaign or let the DUWS create everything randomly for him.

• - Play as a lone wolf or as a SF team, using support assets and gadgets and perform side missions

- Control your personnal squad of troopers and fight against the OPFOR

- Control several squads, vehicles and supports and try to retake the island from the enemy (not yet implemented, since I'm waiting for High Command module to be released(I hope))

- ...or a mix of all of them

* Pretty much every location is randomly generated on the map, from the HQ to the enemy zones and side mission locations.

* Random side mission, with names randomly generated

* Play the DUWS on any island you want to.

* VAS by Tonic (Armory)

* Several support options to unlock (UAV, Arty, Personnal FLIR, VAS, ...)

* You can define by yourself the HQ, the enemy zones, or just the HQ and let the DUWS generate the zones automatically. You can also let the DUWS create everything by itself. Basicly you decide the level of randomization there is.

This is a good one!