Spartans Home

Takedown: Red Sabre

PANiC

The low price point reflects a few decisions made in order to get the game out without any delay and honour all those kickstarters who donated. Some of these decisions will be obvious, others not so much, the overall tactical gameplay though will be hardcore and that's what matters :)

Hopefully the lower price point will entice in a whole new group of interested gamers which can help the community grow, with mods etc :)

This does look like it could be very good. I like to do more research before buying games nowadays though, so I'll look into it before making up my mind on buying.

That being said, this sort of gameplay is exactly what I've been missing in games lately.

• 3 weeks later...

This is my first & only KS investment and I'm willing to give them time to fix the problems. I enjoyed the alpha play and have faith they can get this right.

Having said that, it is disappointing that out was released for such a low amount but if this ultimately becomes the game I hoped for I won't feel my investment was wasted.

Played for the 1st time today, since release, comments so far:

No active servers, I guess due to the problems, so ran my own & tried the biolab mission.

No problems with the setup or loadouts, they're easy to setup & stay as designated.

The AI has wildly varying abilities, from the sublime to ridiculous. I experienced targets taking multiple handgun rounds at very close range without effect, single shot kills at 20+ metres, although I had no instances of targets not falling when shot, which is something I've seen mentioned several times on forums.

One thing I have encountered consistently is that after exiting, the game doesn't close down and I have to go into task manager and close the relevant process, anyone else seen this?

Still very frustrated that it's in this state but I still think the potential is good and hopefully we get the game we deserve.

• 4 weeks later...