Spartans Home

Closest yet?

Krambo

someone posted a 1:01.913 this morning....

anyway we did pretty good in the wold ranks:

16th rizz

22nd krambo

29th panic

45th zeno

i understand these include ps, pc and xbox

i think the one to go for will be miami power lap - same as 2 weeks ago but Tier 3 this time.... atom anyone??

did a lap on friday 50.something, so maybe a 47 or so possible?

gtr is frighteningly quick on this track, but handling the oversteer is tough.

Edited by PANiC

• 3 months later...

Here we go again!

grid2_zps3c86ea95.png

not even modified! just to make it worse

Cheers <_>

So close!

I had a feeling Zeno was using an upgraded Atom. His ghost car would always outpace me on straights no matter what I did, so I got to know the inner walls of the track real well trying to catch up in the corners.

I've been trying to get golds in all of the global challenges (ok so I've been trying to beat all the high scores too :D). I think I only have a Chicago powerlap left to beat. My Veyron just can't keep up. I was hoping to get 1st place in everything before you or Zeno came back and reclaimed your positions. :thumbsup:

The drift courses are amazingly fun (and incredibly frustrating at times).

I'm disappointed I still can't upgrade even a Tier 1 car. I'm level 4 and have to be level 5. It's been slow progress (can't find many good lobbies to race in).

Bravo Matt, nice time. To be honest I dont know if I will have another bash at that track, the rock walls are very irritating when there is the least amount of contact.

I will try to stay in the race on Chicago.

If you you get a high score when these challenges end it will help you rank up.

I have been playing shift 2 for the last few days so I need to relearn grid 2 characteristics.

I finally managed to get first in all global challenges (thanks for the Agera tip Zeno! It's an awesome car)

I still messed up a bunch on a few though so shouldn't be too hard to beat my scores. I didn't win by much.

Driving the Volkswagen Golf R on Okutama was like night and day compared to the Skyline. Guess I know my new favorite T2 car.