Spartans Home

Global Challenge 1 - I'll settle for 2nd.

Rocky

Only used my driftoooo car so far :)

will have to have a dabble at this again

:bowing:

Please leave me my one runner up position!

How does this work anyway, I spent all day getting that second position and noticed a couple of things.

1. My 07 rank did not budge AT ALL.

2. My Global Challenge score didn't move AT ALL (I'm still 3rd with a couple of thousand points).

What am I not understanding here?

I'm working on zeno's 53k overtaking score now, 25k seems to be my max though. Need to earn another £50k so I can do the final upgraded on that car then try again.

Edited by Rocky

:bowing:

Please leave me my one runner up position!

How does this work anyway, I spent all day getting that second position and noticed a couple of things.

1. My 07 rank did not budge AT ALL.

2. My Global Challenge score didn't move AT ALL (I'm still 3rd with a couple of thousand points).

What am I not understanding here?

I'm working on zeno's 53k overtaking score now, 25k seems to be my max though. Need to earn another £50k so I can do the final upgraded on that car then try again.

I'll drop it down to 95% but that's the best i can do...

You will initially get some points the first time you do the race(i think) this might be wrong, but subsequent attempts on the same challenge don't get you any points.

Challenges run Friday - Friday around 12noon GMT.

At this time your points (depending on how well you did) will be turned into XP for your rank.

So just take part in every event and record a score, this is the main thing, you will get mucho points for this.

You can also setup "social rivals" etc...this may just be followers you get for this though if you beat them...Zeno maybe able to clarify this for me...

join here Rocky https://racenet.codemasters.com/grid2 if you want to check scores etccc online from any comp.

Regarding your money problems.....get into some servers and do some drift events/endurance....big money.....especially if you win :)

Edited by Krambo

join here Rocky https://racenet.codemasters.com/grid2 if you want to check scores etccc online from any comp.

I had a wee snope around in there.

Could not figure out why the distance for that california check point challenge was 6825m for me, when I recall my distance was a much bigger number, but when I think about it, during the challenge, the distance is in feet. Maybe that's an ingame setting I need to change...

I managed to get 1st place in the overtake challenge Zeno was leading, got over 60k, I really have NO CLUE how the global leader managed to get 120k+ though, that's bizarre.

The other overtake challenge that Krambo is leading is much shorter, but I also have no clue how he managed to get such a high score. I can't upgrade that car until level 24 so maybe that has something to do with it/.

There are some cheaters like all games

if you see alot with similar scores then they are legit

if you see odd ones that are way ahead/better then they are the cheaters.

I got up early.

miami 52.637 (you meant .837)
calif - didn't bother ran out of time

okatuma drift - 676k (you meant 677) i nearly cried! haha

God you must of been knackered with all mistakes in your post :P

well played all.

Edited by Krambo