Spartans Home

Infestation: Look Familiar?

Don't tell crispy about it being on preorder, less he'll buy the highest priced package available... AGAIN! bwahahah :hysterical:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/226700/

What's funny is, because I opened a Paypal dispute to get my money refunded when they refused, I've been banned by their money service (xooma or something similarly stupid). So when I went to use that same Paypal for another game (WarThunder I think) it was blocked.

Good thing I have multiple Paypal accounts. :rolleyes:

Oh for the love of...

This company is one of the most corrupt I have ever seen, beyond what the larger publishers and such could even dream of. They use every trick in the book to garner sales - they make promise after promise and then once they've milked you for all that you're worth never end up actually implementing features or continuing to improve. I really liked War Inc. early on, but it didn't take long for them to imbalance the hell out of it rather than make fixes, and fail miserably with all of their promises. I have to hand it to them though, they are very good at getting mob appeal by blatantly copying the work of a similar popular work, and have proven that it doesn't take actual integrity or quality to make money in the games industry - only the ability to fool people.

Edit: That aside, I don't really care about this as much as the previous paragraph might make it seem.

Edited by ECHO~SPARTA~

What's funny is, because I opened a Paypal dispute to get my money refunded when they refused, I've been banned by their money service (xooma or something similarly stupid). So when I went to use that same Paypal for another game (WarThunder I think) it was blocked.

Good thing I have multiple Paypal accounts. :rolleyes:

yeah the lawsuit they were handed were sizeable, and i think all they walked away with was changing the name? they stiffed so many people lol.. SO glad I raised the flag right off the bat. :D

I bought the 25 dollar package just like jedi did lol...They bamboozled us!

OH DAMN I FORGOT JEDI GOT IT TOO!!! for shaaaaame

I was thinking....."is that...warz?"......and it is lol defuq? looks terrible!

The sad part is, it does exactly that... it LOOKS cool... but unfortunately that is all it does, as EVERY other aspect of the game is complete crap.