Spartans Home

Plans for the clan

Lightspeed~SPARTA~

I do not know if I am being dumb or giving me access to marketing hasn't worked, I have tried via the orgs page on spectrum and on the rsi website page for the org  but I cannot find an ADMIN button anywere.

https://support.robertsspaceindustries.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002230674

This link is the info page on how I should be able to customise content but it is two years old.

5 hours ago, custard~SPARTA~ said:

I do not know if I am being dumb or giving me access to marketing hasn't worked, I have tried via the orgs page on spectrum and on the rsi website page for the org  but I cannot find an ADMIN button anywere.

https://support.robertsspaceindustries.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002230674

This link is the info page on how I should be able to customise content but it is two years old.

I may of fixed the issue - try it now.

Top job fixed thanks.

Now what did you change so we can ask Steel to change my role on LOSC and then I can update artwork etc.

FYI the onlly thing greyed out for me was ownership which is perfect.

Edit - I have switched my main Org back to LOSC and access to admin on LOSCM has gone which was expected thanks for the effort Cent.

Edited by custard~SPARTA~

Steel has assigned the requested role/rank to me and I have made a few changes.

All long standing Sparta members that were not at Captain rank I have made Captain - If this presents a problem we can change it.

I have assigned what I would consider members actual ingame experience - eg my experience level is 'Experienced' Zeno and Halli's experience level is 'Regular' and Cent's experience level is 'Expert' 

I think this reflects reality if somebody asks Cent a question he has a good chance of being able to give a good answer, Zeno not so much.

I am working on convincing my daughter into using photoshop to make banners etc      :)

I have some spartan helmet examples for the LOSC members icon on Spectrum but they are different from the example used in our Teamspeak if anyone can get me a copy of the Teamspeak example I would be grateful 👍